2分钟英语课堂:核实房间 Checking Out Of A Hotel Room
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:2563  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Getting Your Luggage Picked.
    帮拿
    行李

    (I recommend Sanpan for all the receptionist jobs)

    Stephanie : We’re checking out. Could you send someone to pick our luggage?

    斯蒂芬妮:我们正在检查,你能派个人过来 帮我们拿行李吗

    Receptionist : Yes, Ma'am! How many pieces of luggage do you have?

    接待员:好的,女士。你们有多少包裹呢

    Stephanie : Only two, but they’re large and heavy suitcases. Oh...and yes…There are some shopping bags too.

    斯蒂芬妮:只有两件,但都是又大又沉的,恩,还有两个购物袋

    Receptionist : I’ll send the bellboy over.

    接待员:好的,我们派行李员过去了

    Stephanie : Okay. Thank you.

    斯蒂芬妮:好的,谢谢

    Receptionist : You’re welcome.

    接待员:不客气。

    Paying the Bill.

    付款

    (Use phones)

    Tracy : Good morning. Room 256. Check-out, please.

    崔西:早上好,256房间结账,谢谢

    Receptionist : Are you Miss Tracy?

    接待员:您是崔西女士吗

    Tracy : Yes, that’s right

    崔西:恩,是的.

    Receptionist : Have you consumed anything from the mini-bar?

    接待员:你在小酒吧里消费了吗

    Tracy : Yeah… A couple of beers and a bottle of water.

    崔西:一些啤酒和几瓶水

    Receptionist : Alright, so adding that to your total, it comes to $579.

    接待员:好的,加上那个,总共是579美元

    Tracy : Okay. I also wanna order some coffee from the room-service.

    崔西:好的,我还想用上房服务定一些咖啡

    Receptionist : No problems, I’ll get that sent to your room.

    接待员:没问题。我将送到你的房间

    Tracy : Great! Please include that in the bill.

    崔西:好的,加到账单上

    Receptionist : Sure! Your new total is $585.

    接待员:好,您现在最新的账单是585

    Tracy : Great, please send me the bill.

    崔西:好,请把账单送给我

    Wrong Billing.

    错误的账单

    (Use phones)

    Receptionist : ABC Hotel. How can I help you?

    接待员:这里是ABC旅馆。能帮上你吗

    Tom : Hi there…I was just going through my bill and I found a charge for laundry.

    汤姆:嗨, 我刚拿到我的账单,我发现其中有一项洗衣费用

    Reception : Okay?

    接待员:有什么问题吗

    Tom : Well, I didn’t get any laundry service during my stay. I don’t understand why I’ve been charged for that.

    汤姆:我在这停留的时间内根本没有洗衣服务。我不明白为什么还有这项费用

    Reception : Is that so? I’m awfully sorry, Sir. Let me get this checked… I’ll send you a revised bill.

    接待:是吗?我感到非常抱歉,先生。我们将会核实账单,我将给您送过去新的账单。

    Tom : Please do so… It’s very irritating being charged for something you didn’t buy.

    汤姆:请尽快。没有使用却收费用很令人恼火

    Reception : I truly apologize, Sir. This was a mistake. I’ll get it removed right away.

    接待员:我真诚为您道歉。这是我们的失误。我马上把它拿走。

    Tom : Alright, thanks for the help.

    汤姆:好吧,谢谢您的帮忙

    Asking For a Taxi.

    请求一辆出租车

    Front Desk : Good morning. What can I do for you today?

    前台:早上好,我能帮你点什么

    Tom : Good morning, buddy! I’m checking out later today, and I want a taxi to the airport.

    汤姆:早上好,我今天晚些时候就结账退房了,我想要一辆出租车到飞机场

    Front Desk : Alright. What time do you need it for, Sir?

    前台:好吧,什么时间呢

    Tom : Say about 10.30. My flight is at 12.30.

    汤姆:十点半吧。我十二点半的飞机

    Front Desk : Okay… What kind of taxi do you want?

    前台:好的,你想要什么样的出租车呢

    Tom : Nothing special, mate. Just the regular stuff.

    汤姆:没什么特别需要,就是一辆普通的就行

    Front Desk : No problems. I’ll have a taxi waiting for you at 10.30.

    前台:没问题,我将会叫上一辆出租车十点半等你。

    Tom : Great! Thank you.

    汤姆:谢谢你。

    Leaving The Hotel.

    离开宾馆

    Bellboy : Your taxi is waiting and the luggage is already in the car.

    行李员:您的出租在等着您,行李已经放在车上了

    Tom : Great job! Thank you for the excellent service during our stay.

    汤姆:做得好!谢谢你们在我们住的这几天提供优质服务。

    Bellboy : Thank you. It was a pleasure serving you.

    行李员:谢谢,很高兴为您服务

    Tom : Well, here’s a little tip for you.

    汤姆:这是给您的小费

    Bellboy : Thank you, Sir.

    行李员:谢谢您,先生

    Tom : Alright, goodbye then.

    汤姆:没事的,再见了

    Bellboy : Goodbye. Wish you a enjoyable trip.

    行李员:再见,祝您旅途愉快

    Tom : Thanks, buddy!

    汤姆:谢谢

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:留言 Leaving Messages in English 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:校长办公室 At The Principal's Office English

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程