开心芒果
Terrance: What are you cooking? It smells delicious!
特伦斯:做什么呢,好香啊
Haley: I’m making Mango Delight. I found the recipe in the paper today!
哈利:做开心芒果呢。我在报纸上找到的食谱
Terrance: When did you start reading newspapers?
特伦斯:你什么时候开始读报纸的
Haley: Since I found out that we can find a lot of other things in the newspaper other than politics and sports.
哈利:自从我在报纸上发现除了政治和体育还有别的好多好玩的以后。
Terrance: So now I know who took the lifestyle section!
特伦斯:所以我现在知道谁主管的生活这个版块
The Sports Victory.
体育胜利
Jimmy: Andy Murray was too good in his game last night.
吉米:Andy Murray在昨晚比赛中太棒了
Marvin: That’s right! He’s all over the news today for his first major victory.
马尔文:是的,今天报纸上全都是他的首次重要胜利的新闻
Jimmy: Did you see today’s papers? The Times has published a whole one-page article on his life and his struggle to get to the top.
吉米:你看今天的报纸了?时代报纸上用整整一个版块来报到他的消息和他为争的第一的努力。
Marvin: I read that, but I guess you missed the article on Murray and Djokovic’s rivalry. They’ve nailed it.
马尔文:我看那个了。但是我猜你肯定没看关于Murray and Djokovic的竞争对手的报到。他们一直互掐
Jimmy: Oh, no! I haven’t read that. Do you have today’s paper?
吉米:不,我没看那个。你有今天的报纸吗
Marvin: Not here. But, let’s go to my cubicle, I have it in my bag.
马尔文:没带在身上。但去我隔间吧,在我书包里有
Where’s The Lifestyle Section?
生活版块在哪里
Marvin: Have you seen today’s lifestyle section?
马尔文:你看今天的报纸的生活版块了吗
Haley: Yes. I took it in the morning. They have some really nice articles today.
哈利:看了,我早上看的。今天又几篇不错的文章
Marvin: Well, I want to read it.
马尔文:好吧,我没看
Haley: You’ll get it after I’m finished!
哈利:我看完之后给你看
Marvin: Haley, you have all day long to read the papers. I just need to have a quick look.
马尔文:哈利,今天一天你都跟我说报纸,我需要快速浏览一下,
Haley: Marvin, I am reading a really nice article on Caribbean holidays in the paper. I’ll let you have it when I am done, Ok?
哈利:马尔文,我在报纸上看一篇关于加勒比度假的不错的文章,我看完后给你看,好吗
Marvin: Gosh! Don’t be so annoying about it! I don’t see you reading it right now!
马尔文:喔。够了!我一点也不想让你再看报纸了
Read The Headlines!
头条新闻
Jimmy: Hey! Have you read the headlines of today’s Mail Day?
吉米:嗨,你看几天《每日邮报》的头条了吗
Terrance: No. Is there anything interesting?
特伦斯:没有,有什么有趣的吗
Jimmy: Mail Day is organizing a job fair and I thought you’d be interested in that!
吉米:《每日邮报》在组织一场招聘会,我觉得你会感兴趣的
Terrance: I sure am! Have you got the paper with you?
特伦斯:是的,你带报纸了吗
Jimmy: Yes. It’s in my car. You can get it from me after class.
吉米:带了。下课后来我这拿
Terrance: Thanks buddy!
特伦斯:谢咯