老外常聊的100个口语话题 03网络情缘
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:6260  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Cyber Love 网络情缘

    dialogue 1

    L: you are dressed to kill. You look gorgeous, Alexander.

    盛装打扮啊!亚历山大,你看上去帅呆了!

    A: thanks. This is my power suit. I have a dinner date tonight.

    谢谢,这是我的’权力套装’,我今晚有约。

    L: how did you meet each other?

    你们怎么认识的?

    A: she's a friend of Amy. We met at Amy's birthday party.

    她是艾米的一个朋友。我们在艾米的生日晚会上认识的。

    L: is this your first date?

    这是你第一次约会吗?

    A: yes. I hope it pans out. Cross your fingers, Lily.

    是的,我希望一切顺利。祝我成功吧,莉莉。

    L: sure it will. Oh, no, it's seven fifteen already.

    I'm going to be late for my date.

    当然,你一定会成功的。哎呀,已经7点15分了,我约会迟到了。

    A: oh…so you buried the hatchet with Steven?

    咦……难道你和斯蒂文和好了?

    L: absolutely not! He's a cheater. I will never talk to him again. I'm over with him. He's history!

    怎么可能!他是个骗子。我再也不会搭理他了。我和他已经结束了,他是过去时了。

    A: then who will you meet tonight?

    那你今晚见谁呢?

    L: a guy I met on the internet three month ago.

    一个三个月钱在网上认识的人。

    A: really? Are you sure this is a good idea?

    是吗?这可以吗?

    L: please don't be so fussy! I didn't just meet him yesterday.

    别这么大惊小怪的!我又不是昨天才认识他的。

    A: I know, but remember to meet in a public place and don't give out your personal information.

    我知道,但是记着在公共场合和他见面。别把你的个人信息给他

    dialogue 2

    A: hey, Lily, what are you doing?

    嗨,莉莉,你在干什么呢?

    L: waiting for someone.

    等某人现身呢。

    A: you mean the boy you met on MSN?

    你是说你在msn上认识的那个人吗?

    L: you're right. He is so funny and I think I'm in love with him.

    对,他很有趣,我想我已经爱上他了。

    A: you must be joking. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met!

    你在开玩笑吧,你从来没见过他,怎么会爱上他呢?

    L: I know,but I keep thinking of him every day. And I get really depressed when he's not online.

    我知道,但是我每天不停地像他。他不在网上时,我就很沮丧。

    A: I think it's just a crush. You can't be serious.

    我想你这只是一时迷恋。你不会是认真的吧?

    L: well, this might be silly. But I just can't get him off my mind. And I can't help missing him.

    也许这有点傻,但是我满脑子都是他。我不停想他。

    A: did you tell him?

    那你告诉他了吗?

    L: yes. He said I'm his dream girl.

    告诉了,他说我正是他想找的女孩。

    A: you shouldn't take it too seriously. It might be a lie.

    你别太当真了。也许他在骗你。

    L: I know. I can't tell whether he's serious or not so I need your advice.

    我知道。我就是不知道他是不是认真的,所以才需要你的意见。

    A: I think you should enlarge your circle of real life friends, and then the right person will come along.

    我觉得你应该扩大现实生活中的朋友圈,那合适的人一定会出现的。

    0/0
      上一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 02与爱相约 下一篇:老外常聊的100个口语话题 04职场恋歌

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)