老外想聊的100个口语话题 36 AA制
教程:老外常聊的100个口语话题  浏览:1668  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      Let'S Go Dutch AA制

      dialogue 1

      Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon.

      这顿饭真不错,戈登.

      Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.

      是啊,我一口也吃不下了.

      J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.

      已经很晚了,我们该回家了.

      G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.

      你说的对,明早还要起早回家呢.

      J: let's see how much the bill is.

      我们看看账单吧.

      G: don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.

      你别管了,今晚我请客.

      J: what are you talking about? We'll split the bill.

      这怎么行,我们平分,AA制.

      G: no, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner but I still haven't.

      不,我一定要付账.我总是跟你说要请你吃饭,可一直没机会.

      J: no way, Gordon. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you to pay for the whole bill.

      不行.我知道你现在缺钱,你都不用付.

      G: alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll split the bill.

      好吧,如果你坚持的话,咱们就AA制吧.

      J: that's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home, otherwise, you would probably have to walk.

      这样好一点.这样我们还会有钱打车回家,否则的话你可能要走回去了.

      G: just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, ok?

      那你保证下周让我请你,好吗?

      J: you've got a deal.

      我保证.

      G: great. Bye.

      太好了,再见.

      J: bye.

      再见.

    老外最想聊的100个口语话题 36 AA制

     dialogue 2

      J: waiter, a table for two please.

      服务员,我们要一张两个人的桌子.

      W: yes, this way please.

      好吧,请随我来.

      J: can we see the menu please?

      请把菜单拿过来吧.

      W: here you are.

      给您.

      J: what's good today?

      今天有什么特色菜吗?

      W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.

      向您推荐香酥牛肉和锅烧鸭.

      J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.

      哦,不用了.先来点蘑菇汤,再来一些海鲜和薯条吧.

      W: do you want any dessert?

      要点餐后甜点吗?

      J: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.

      不用了,谢谢.来点咖啡就可以了.

      Gordon: can I have the check please?

      可以把账单拿来吗?

      W: OK.

      好的.

      J: let me pay for the bill today.

      今天我请客.

      W: no, no. I think we should split the bill.

      不用了,我们还是AA制吧.

      J: ok, if you really want to.

      好吧,如果你喜欢的话.

      G: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.

      是的,约会时我喜欢AA制.

    0/0
      上一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题 35 垃圾食品 下一篇:老外想聊的100个口语话题 37 情迷酒吧

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)