天哪,美国人这样说英语5-67: doggy bag 食物没吃掉,就想起狗狗来。
He frequently takes home a “doggy bag” from restaurants. 他经常带狗食袋回家
Are you pregnant?
I’m full.
= I’m stuffed.
=I’m up to here.
= I’m fit to burst.
我撑死了。
There were too many leftovers 还剩下不少……
Left-over pizza can be a delicious lunch the next day.剩下的比萨明天当午餐应该不错。
Would you wrap this for me?剩下的能帮我打包吗?
It is so embarrassing.太不好意思了。
Wrap 是盖住(cover),包裹的意思
Wrap the chicken in foil and cook it for two hours.用锡箔纸包住鸡肉,烹调两小时。
保鲜膜在英国叫clingfilm , 在美国叫 plastic wrap.
Could you put some clingfilm( plastic wrap)over the salad?帮我用保鲜膜盖住沙拉,好么?
Can I have a doggy bag,please? 以家里有狗狗为借口打包。
Waste not, want not.勤俭节约,吃穿不缺。