我的妻子要看不见了,但是她不想让我帮她。
I wanna wake up every morning and tell her that I love her,...
我每天早上醒来都想告诉她我爱她。
...that it's all gonna be okay...
但是一切都会好起来的。
...but she doesn't wanna hear any of it.
但是她什么都不想听。
I wish I could do all the cooking but she insists on doing it on her own.
我想着全都由我来做饭,但是她坚持自己做。
She's even figured out the laundry.
她甚至也要自己洗衣服。
She still insists on going to work and taking the bus alone.
还坚持工作,自己做公安车。
My heart stops every time I think about her crossing the streets of downtown.
每次一想到她过街的时候,我的心脏都要停止跳动了。
So, even though she doesn't want me to,...
所以,尽管她不想让我,
...I follow her every day without her knowing.
我每天跟着她,不让她知道。
Because that's what true love is, right?
因为那就是真爱,是吗?
There's more than just a feeling,...
那不仅是一种感觉
...it's an action.
是一种行动。
Cecilia will never know how much I do for her, and I don't ever need her to know.
Cecilia从来不知道我为她做过什么,我从来也没想过让她知道。
That's how I still love her even though she doesn't want me to.
我就是这样爱她的,尽管她不想让我这么做。