Listen up, babies!
听着,孩子!
Life's not fair.
生活是不公平的。
You get no say in the world you're born into.
在你出生的这个世界,你没有发言权。
You don't decide your name.
你无法决定你的名字。
You don't decide where you come from.
你不能决定你来自哪里。
You don't decide if you have a place to call home...
你不能决定你能否有一个家
...or if your whole family has to leave the country.
全家是不是要出国
Yeah, it's messed up.
是的,一切都这么混乱。
You don't decide how the world judges a person like you.
你不能决定这个世界是如何看像你这样的人的。
You don't decide how your story begins...
你不能决定你的生活从哪里开始
...but you do get to decide how it ends.
但是你可以决定它如何结束
Yes!
是的