Taxi, miss?
小姐,要打车吗?
Cheapest rates in Glen Cove.
格伦科夫最便宜的价格。
Well, hello! How are you?
哦,你好!你好吗?
Well, I'm fine. How are you?
嗯,我很好。你好吗?
And I might add, who are you?
我还想多问下,你是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Am I supposed to know?
我不应该知道吗?
Come to think of it, no, you're not supposed to know.
仔细想想,不,你不应该知道。
Are you stranded?
你没有地方去吗?
My father was supposed to pick me up but something must've happened.
本来我父亲应该来接我但好像发生了什么事情。
Whoever your father is and whatever happened, I'll be eternally grateful.
不管你父亲是谁也不管发生了什么事,我都感激不尽。
That is if I can give you a lift.
那就是如果我可以送你一程。
You certainly can. You can drive me home.
你当然可以。你可以开车送我回家。
Good! I'll get your bags.
太好了!我给你拿包。
Where do you live?
你住哪里?
Dosoris Lane.
多斯里斯路。
Dosoris Lane?
多斯里斯路?
Say, that's where I live.
哇,那就是我住的地方。
Really?
真的吗?
Sure. We must be neighbors.
真的。我们肯定是邻居。
And if there's one thing I believe in, it's "love thy neighbor".
如果有一件事我会相信,那就是“爱你的邻居”。
Oh! So do I.
哦!我也是。
Come on, David.
来吧,大卫。
David? Is his name David?
大卫?他的名字叫大卫吗?
Yes, it is.
是的。
That's funny.
那太有趣了。
My name's David too.
我的名字也叫大卫。
That is funny, isn't it?
那真是有趣,不是吗?
知识小拓展:常用打车英语口语表达
Take me to the airport, please.
请送我去机场。
Times Square, please.
请送我去时代广场。
Take me to this address,please.
请到这个地址。
I’m in a hurry.
我赶时间/我时间比较紧。
Can you drive any faster?
能再开快些吗?
I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.
我赶时间,请抄近路。
Pull over.
停车吧。
This is it.
就是这儿了。
What’s the fare?
车费多少呀?
I need a receipt.
我需要一张发票。
Keep the change.
零钱不用找了。