指环王 第3期 火龙事件是意外
教程:指环王  浏览:1110  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      The long-expected party

      期待已久的生日派对

      How is the old rascal?

      那老家伙还好吧?

      I hear it's going to be a party of special magnificence

      我听说这是一个特别华丽的生日派对

      You know Bilbo He's got the whole place in an uproar

      你知道比尔博的 全镇的人都在谈论他的事

      Well, that should please him

      嗯 那应该会让他很高兴的

      Half the Shire's been invited -Gracious me

      一半的夏尔人都被邀请了

      He's up to something Oh, really?

      天呀! 不知道他在搞什么 哦, 真的吗?

      All right, then Keep your secrets

      好吧 我会保守你的"小秘密"的

      Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of

      在你出现之前我们家族一直都过得很平凡

      Indeed?

      是吗?

      Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected

      没有"冒险"或遇到任何意外的

      If you're referring to the incident with the dragon,

      如果你指的是火龙那次"意外"

      I was barely involved

      其实那不关我的事

      All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door

      我只是稍微碰了一下你叔叔的手肘送他出门口而已

      Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace

      无论如何你已经成为了这里的麻烦制造者了

      really?

      真的?

    0/0
      上一篇:指环王 第2期 魔戒被哈比人捡到了 下一篇:指环王 第4期 你永远都是独来独往的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)