指环王 第7期:我的两只眼睛会盯着你的
教程:指环王  浏览:682  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I suppose you think that was terribly clever

    你以为这样很聪明吗?

    Come on, Gandalf Did you see their faces?

    别这样 甘道夫 你看到他们的表情了吗?

    There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly

    世上有很多有魔力的戒指 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用

    It was just a bit of fun

    只是好玩嘛

    Oh, you're probably right, as usual

    也许你是对的 就像从前

    You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? Two eyes

    你会帮我好好看着佛罗多的 会吧? 我会两只眼睛都牢牢地看着

    As often as I can spare them

    能看多久就看多久

    I'm leaving everything to him

    我要把所有的东西都留给他

    What about this ring of yours?

    那么 那个戒指呢?

    Is that staying too? Yes, yes

    也留下吗? 是 是的!

    It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece

    就放在壁炉上的信封里

    No Wait,

    不!等等

    it'shere in my pocket

    还在我的口袋里

    Isn't that--? Isn't that odd, now?

    真奇怪 不是吗?

    Yet, after all, why not?

    是啊 为什么不?

    Why shouldn't I keep it?

    为什么我不能留下它?

    I think you should leave the ring behind

    我想你应该留下这戒指 比尔博

    Is that so hard?

    有这么难吗?

    Well, no

    哦 当然不是

    And yes

    的确很难


    0/0
      上一篇:指环王 第6期:喜欢你们一半的人 下一篇:指环王 第8期:魔戒被唤醒了

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)