我想咨询一下公关经理一职的情况。
2.I want to apply for the position of HR manager.
我想应聘人力资源经理一职。
3.I am calling to ask the position of HR manager.
我想问一下关于人力资源经理一职的情况。
4.Do you know how to use a PC to process theinformation on management?
你知道怎么用个人电脑处理管理信息吗?
5.Are you familiar with the PRC Labor Law"!
你对《中华人民共和国劳动法》熟悉吗?
6.What requirements does a HR manager need?
人力资源经理的职位要求是什么?
7.The requirements are strong communicational skills, management and work experience for atleast five years.
职位要求是良好的沟通能力、管理能力和至少5年的工作经验。
8.I worked as a HR manager in a European enterprise for many years.
我在一个欧洲企业里做了很多年人力资源经理。
9.Would you please come to our company to have a face-to-face interview?
你愿意来我们公司面试吗?
10.Could you please leave you number so I can call you back and inform you of the interview?
你能把电话留下吗,以便我回电给你通知你面试吗?
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Hello, could I speak to Mr. Wang, the PR Director?
A: 您好,请找公关部总监王先生。
B: Yes, speaking. How can I help you?
B: 我就是,请问有什么需要帮助的?
A: I am calling to inquire about the position of PR manager. What requirements does the jobneed?
A: 我想咨询公关经理一职的情况。
B: The requirements are strong communicational skills, management and work assiduously.And you have to handle the recurring crisis good-humoredly and discreetly.
B: 职位要求是善于沟通和管理,工作认真仔细。你还要和气、谨慎地处理一再出现的棘手事件。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: I am calling to ask the position of HR manager. Could you tell me more about it?
A: 我想问一下关于人力资源经理一职的情况。你能再进一步说一下吗
B: Yes. We are looking for someone who are well-educated and have all-round experience as amanager.
B: 好的。我们想招聘的是受过良好教育、有全方位经验的经理。
A:I have a master's degree in HR management in Peking University. And I worked as a HRmanager in a European enterprise for many years. I know it is not just some clerical issues,but more social work with reason and patience.
A: 我有北大人力资源管理专业的硕士学历,而且在一个欧洲企业里做人力资源经理多年,我知道这个工作不仅仅是坐坐办公室就行了,它还包括更多社交活动,需要理性和耐心。
B: Great. What about having a formal interview on Monday next week?
B: 好的,下周一我安排一个正式的面谈,你觉得怎么样?
A: OK, thanks a lot. See you then.
A: 好的,非常感谢,再见。