海底两万里 第62期 第6章 开足马力(4)
教程:海底两万里  浏览:457  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Then it reappeared on the other side of the ship, either by circling around us or bygliding under our hull.

    不久它又在战舰的另一边出现了,可能是绕过来的,也可能是从船底下潜水过来的。

    At any instant a collision could have occurred that would have been fatal to us.

    时时刻刻,都有可能给我们致命的打击。

    Meanwhile I was astonished at the frigate's maneuvers. It was fleeing, not fighting.

    可是我们的战舰的行动使我莫名其妙。它在逃,并不去攻击。

    Built to pursue, it was being pursued, and I commented on this to Commander Farragut.

    它本应该追逐怪物的,现在反而被追逐了,我于是向法拉古舰长提出意见。

    His face, ordinarily so emotionless, was stamped with indescribable astonishment.

    法拉古舰长的面孔,通常是很冷静的,现在却显得万分慌张。

    Professor Aronnax, he answered me, I don't know what kind of fearsome creature I'm up against, and I don't want my frigate running foolish risks in all this darkness.

    阿龙纳斯先生,他回答我,我没摸清楚我所要对付的这怪物到底厉害到什么程度,我不愿意在这么一片黑暗中,随便让战舰去冒险。

    Besides, how should we attack this unknown creature, how should we defend ourselves against it?

    再说,怎样来攻击这个神秘东西呢,又怎样来防御这东西呢?

    Let's wait for daylight, and then we'll play a different role.

    我们等到天亮,情况便不同了。

    You've no further doubts, commander, as to the nature of this animal?

    舰长,您现在对于这个动物的性质没有什么疑惑了吗?

    No, sir, it's apparently a gigantic narwhale, and an electric one to boot.

    没有疑惑了,先生,明明白白,这是一条巨大的独角鲸,同时又是一条带电的独角鲸。

    0/0
      上一篇:海底两万里 第61期 第6章 开足马力(3) 下一篇:海底两万里 第63期 第6章 开足马力(5)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)