神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 2 别人的议论
教程:神探夏洛克第二季  浏览:704  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    It really bothers you. What?

    别人的议论 对

    What people say. Yes.

    议论我? 你着什么急?

    About me? why would it upset YOU?

    尽量低调点 这个礼拜接个小案子

    Just try to keep a low profile.Find yourself a little case this week.

    远离新闻

    Stay out of the news.

    是你的手机

    That's your phone.

    一直响

    Hmm, it keeps doing that.

    你刚才真跟他聊了半天?

    So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?

    哦 亨利·菲舍嘉德绝不是自杀

    Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.

    弓街捕手 什么都看不到

    Bow Street runners missed everything.

    紧迫的案子?

    Pressing case, is it?

    破解之前没有不紧迫的

    They're all pressing until they're solved.

    请放回钥匙 谢谢

    Put your key back please. Thank you.

    不好意思 先生

    Excuse me, sir.

    有任何金属物件吗 钥匙 手机?

    Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?

    你可以通过

    You can go through.

    谢谢

    Thank you.

    来杯茶 兄弟?

    Fancy a cuppa then, mate?

    好 干嘛不?

    Yeah, why not?

    国债七个点

    Gilts at seven.

    荷兰电信简直一泻千里 多谢 哈维

    Dutch Telecoms in free-fall. Thank you, Harvey.

    你们觉得呢?

    What are you saying?

    拒绝所有假释 恢复绞刑?

    Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope?

    开工吧

    Let's begin.

    紧急状况 请离开

    This is an emergency. Please leave.

    先生 我必须请你离开

    Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

    长官 发生了入侵事件

    Sir, there's been a break-in.

    不归我们部管

    Not our division.

    你会想管的

    You'll want it.

    金库

    The vault!

    黑进了伦敦塔保安系统? 怎么可能?

    Hacked into the Tower of bloody London's security?! How?!

    回话说我们已经上路

    Tell them we're on our way!

    又一起入侵事件

    There's been another one, another break-in.

    英格兰银行

    Bank of England!

    长官 警戒系统关闭了 整个失灵了

    Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.

    又什么事?

    What is it now?

    本顿维尔监狱

    Pentonville Prison.

    不会吧

    Oh no!

    不着急

    No rush.

    我接好不好?

    I'll get it, shall I?

    给 不接 忙着呢

    Here. Not now, I'm busy.

    夏洛克 没空

    Sherlock... Not now!

    他回来了

    He's back.

    这玻璃比任何物质都坚硬

    That glass is tougher than anything.

    不比结晶碳硬 他用的是钻石

    Not tougher than crystallised carbon. He used a diamond.

    * 哦 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?

    * Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?

    * 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?

    * Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?

    * 你要逃到哪去?

    * Where you gonna run to?

    * 就在那天

    * All on dim day

    * 我奔向礁石...

    * Well, I run to the rock... *

    准备好了? 是

    Ready? Yes.

    往后站 往后站

    Stand back. Stand back.

    福尔摩斯先生 福尔摩斯先生

    Mr Holmes. Mr Holmes.

    让他们过

    Let them through.

    多谢 上车

    Thank you. Get in.

    * 哦 主啊

    * Oh, Lord...

    * 请帮帮我 主啊

    * Please help me, Lord

    * 您没看见我在祷告吗

    * Don't you see me praying

    * 您没看见我在谦卑祷告吗

    * Don't you see me down here praying

    * 但是主说

    * But the Lord said

    * 找魔鬼去吧 主说

    * Go to the devil The Lord said

    * 找魔鬼去吧

    * Go to the devil

    * 他说 找魔鬼去吧

    * He said Go to the devil

    * 就在那一天

    * All on that day

    * 于是我去见魔鬼

    * So I ran to the devil

    * 他在等我

    * He was waiting... *

    0/0
      上一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 1 为什么今天来? 下一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 3 记住

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程