神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 3 记住
教程:神探夏洛克第二季  浏览:786  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    记住 嗯

    Remember... Yes.

    记住 嗯

    Remember... Yes.

    记住他们说的 别耍小聪明

    Remember what they told you. Don't try to be

    clever.

    No.

    拜托 简单明了就好

    Please, keep it simple and brief.

    暴殄天物 明星证人

    God forbid.The star witness at the trial

    就应该有点智慧

    should come across as intelligent.

    智慧 好呀 那就远离自作聪明吧

    Intelligent, fine. Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.

    我保持本色好了

    I'll just be myself.

    你有没有听我讲?

    Are you listening to me(?)

    今天 在老贝利法院...

    Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...

    世纪大审判...

    This is the trial of the century...

    对詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂的审判...

    The trial of James Moriarty...

    詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 今天早些时候被控

    James Moriarty, earlier today accused of...

    企图偷窃皇冠御宝

    ..attempting to steal the Crown Jewels.

    莱辛巴赫英雄夏洛克·福尔摩斯

    At the Old Bailey we have

    也来到法院...

    Reichenbach hero Sherlock Holmes...

    介意到我裤兜里拿点东西吗?

    Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?

    多谢

    Thanks.

    * 我逃向大海 海水在沸腾

    * It was boiling, I ran to the sea

    * 我逃向大海 海水在沸腾

    * It was boiling I ran to the sea... *

    莫里亚蒂公诉案件 请到10号庭

    Crown v Moriarty, please proceed to Court 10.

    是你

    You're him.

    你走错厕所了

    Wrong toilet.

    我是你狂热粉丝 显然

    I'm a big fan. Evidently.

    我读过你的案子 每个案件都追踪

    I read your cases, follow them all.

    给我衬衫上签个名 好吗?

    Sign my shirt, would you?

    粉丝有两种 哦?

    There are two types of fans. Oh?

    "杀人杀到你来追我" A型

    Catch me before I kill again, Type A.

    啊哈 B型呢?

    Uh-huh.What's Type B?

    "打个车就到你卧室啰"

    Your bedroom's just a taxi ride away.

    Hmm.

    猜猜我是哪一种?

    Guess which one I am?

    都不是 真的?

    Neither. Really?

    你根本不是粉丝

    No, you're not a fan at all.

    你前臂的痕迹是桌子边缘留下的

    Those marks on your forearm, edge of a desk.

    你心急火燎地打字

    You've been typing in a hurry,

    大概截稿期要到了

    probably, pressure on, facing a deadline.

    就这些? 手腕上有墨水印

    That all? There's an ink smudge on your wrist

    上衣兜鼓了一块

    a bulge in your jacket pocket.

    露馅了?

    Bit of a giveaway?

    墨水印子是有意为之 验证我是不是货真价实

    The smudge is deliberate, to see if I'm as good as they say I am.

    油墨 印刷报纸时用的

    Hmm. Oil-based, used in newspaper print.

    却是用食指涂上去的 你的食指

    But drawn on with an index finger, your finger.

    记者 在报社不会弄脏手

    Journalist. Unlikely you get your hands dirty at the press.

    你特意涂上试探我的

    You put that there to test me.

    哇 我喜欢你

    Wow! I'm liking you.

    是喜欢把我写成专题吧

    YOU MEAN,I'd make a great feature,

    "夏洛克·福尔摩斯 帽子下面的男人"

    "Sherlock Holmes, the man beneath the hat".

    凯蒂

    Kitty...

    莱利 很高兴见面

    Riley. Pleased to meet you.

    不行

    NO

    你可以不用问了

    I'm saving you the job of asking.

    我不会接受采访 给钱也不要

    NO.I won't give you an interview. No, I don't want the money.

    你和华生只是柏拉图关系?

    You and John Watson, just platonic?

    这个你也回答"不"吗?

    Can I put you down for a "no" there as well(?)

    媒体上关于你们有各种流言

    There's all sorts of gossip in the press about you.

    迟早你需要有人帮你说话的

    Sooner or later, you're going to need someone on your side.

    需要有人记录真相

    Someone to set the record straight.

    你觉得你是担此重任的女孩 是吧?

    You think you're the girl for that job, do you?

    我很聪明 你可以完全...

    I'm smart and you can trust me...

    信任我

    ..totally.

    0/0
      上一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 2 别人的议论 下一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 4 聪明? 好吧 探秘记者

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程