神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 4 聪明? 好吧 探秘记者
教程:神探夏洛克第二季  浏览:837  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    聪明? 好吧 探秘记者

    Smart? OK, investigative journalist.

    好 看着我 告诉我你看到了什么

    Good. Well, look at me and tell me what you see.

    要是你真有本事 你不需要采访

    If you're that skilful, you don't need an interview,

    你可以直接读出你需要的东西

    you can just read what you need.

    不行? 好 换我来

    No? OK, my turn.

    我看到你在等待人生中第一个猛料

    I see someone who's waiting for their first scoop,

    好引起编辑的注意

    so their editor will notice them.

    你这条裙子价值不菲

    You're wearing an expensive skirt,

    已经改了两次

    that's been rehemmed twice.

    你就这一条高级裙子

    Only posh skirt you've got.

    你的指甲 你负担不起频繁美甲

    Your nails, you can't afford to do them that often.

    我看到你饥不择食

    I see someone who's hungry,

    但是看不出聪明 也不值得信任

    I don't see smart. I don't see trustworthy.

    要是你想要 我可以提供三个词的评论

    I'll give you a quote. if you like. Three little words.

    我 厌恶 你

    You repel me.

    "咨询罪犯" 对

    "A consulting criminal." Yes.

    你的描述 能详细解释下吗?

    Your words. Can you expand on that answer?

    詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂接受雇佣

    James Moriarty is for hire.

    是技术人员吗?

    A tradesman?

    是 但不是修暖气的那种吧?

    Yes. But not the sort who'd fix your heating?

    对 是放置炸弹或设计暗杀那种

    No, the sort who'd plant a bomb or stage an assassination.

    不过我确信他也可以打点你的茶壶

    But I'm sure he'd make a decent job of your boiler.

    你会把他描述为...

    Would you describe him as...

    诱导 什么?

    Leading. What?

    不能这样 你在诱导证人

    can't do that, You're leading the witness.

    他可能提出反对 法官也可能支持

    He'll object and the judge'll uphold.

    福尔摩斯先生

    Mr Holmes.

    应该问我如何描述他?

    Ask me how, HOW would I describe him?

    我对他看法如何?

    What opinion have I formed of him?

    他们没教过你吗?

    Do they not teach you this?

    福尔摩斯先生 我们不需要你的帮助

    Mr Holmes, we are fine without your help.

    你会怎么描述他 他的性格?

    HOW would you describe this man, his character?

    第一个错误

    First mistake.

    詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂不能算人

    James Moriarty isn't a man at all.

    他是一只蜘蛛

    He's a spider.

    蛰伏于蛛网的中心

    A spider at the centre of a web,

    一张千丝万缕的犯罪网络

    a criminal web with a thousand threads

    他对其中每一丝的震颤都了如指掌

    and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.

    多久了...? 不 不 别那样

    And how long...? No, no. Don't, don't do that.

    这不是个好问题

    That's really not a good question.

    福尔摩斯先生

    Mr Holmes!

    我认识他多久? 这问题真不合适

    How long have I known him? Not your best line of enquiry.

    我们见过两次 加起来不超过五分钟

    We met twice, five minutes in total.

    我拔了枪 他想炸飞我

    I pulled a gun,he tried to blow me up.

    我觉得我们之间挺特殊的

    I felt we had a special something.

    索瑞小姐 你是否坚称此人是被告的专家?

    Miss Sorrel, are you seriously claiming this man is an expert?

    哪怕他和被告人只相处了五分钟?

    After knowing the accused for just five minutes?

    两分钟就够我成为专家 五分钟绰绰有余

    Two minutes would have made me an expert, five was ample.

    福尔摩斯先生 这由陪审团决定

    Mr Holmes, that's a matter for the jury.

    哦 是吗?

    Oh, really?

    一个图书馆员 两个教师

    One librarian, two teachers,

    两个压力很大的 多半在金融城工作

    two high-pressure jobs, probably the City.

    团长是医务秘书

    The foreman's a medical secretary,

    海外培训 看她的速记

    trained abroad, judging by her shorthand.

    福尔摩斯先生?

    Mr Holmes?

    七个已婚 两个彼此在搞婚外情

    Seven are married, two are having an affair with each other.

    哦 他们刚吃了茶点

    Oh, they've just had tea and biscuits.

    想知道谁吃的华夫饼吗?

    Would you like to know who ate the wafer?

    福尔摩斯先生

    Mr Holmes!

    你是被传唤来接受索瑞小姐提问的

    You've been called here to answer Miss Sorrel's questions,

    不是来表演智慧非凡的

    not to give us a display of your intellectual prowess.

    回答请简明扼要

    Keep your answers brief and to the point.

    不然将被判定为藐视法庭

    Anything else will be treated as contempt.

    你觉得你就忍这几分钟...

    Do you think you could survive for just a few minutes...

    不炫耀你会死吗?

    WITHOUT SHOWING OFF?!

    0/0
      上一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 3 记住 下一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第3集 5 我说什么了? 别耍小聪明

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程