时差N小时:书呆子 Lazy boy in the class(1)
教程:时差N小时  浏览:382  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Diarmuid:Dear, oh dear.

    戴拉蒙德:哦,我的天啊。

    Feifei:Hi Diarmuid. What are you laughing at?

    飞飞:嗨,戴拉蒙德。你在笑什么呢?

    Diarmuid:I'm just looking at these. My mum foundthem in the attic.

    戴拉蒙德:我只是在看这些。我妈妈在阁楼上找到的。

    Feifei:What are they?

    飞飞:是什么?

    Diarmuid:They're my old class reports from myschool days. They've been stored away for all theseyears.

    戴拉蒙德:是我上学时候的成绩报告。这些东西多年来一直保存着。

    Feifei:What do the reports say?

    飞飞:上面写些什么?

    Diarmuid:Have a look for yourself.

    戴拉蒙德:你一看便知。

    Feifei:Let me see.

    飞飞:让我看看。Let's choose a subject… here we are,History:Diarmuid has failed to learn anything this year because he spends all his time chattingat the back of the classroom.

    让我们随便看一个课程的…历史老师这样写道:戴拉蒙德今年什么都没学会,因为他将自己所有的时间都浪费在教室后面的聊天上。

    Let's look at another… Maths:Diarmuid must learn that it is not enough just to sit at his desk.

    让我们看看另一个…数学老师的评语:戴拉蒙德必须清楚,仅仅在学校用功是远远不够的。

    He must pay attention to the lesson, and study hard out of class and do his homework.

    他上课必须集中注意力,课外也努力学习并完成他的家庭作业。

    Diarmuid:I wasn't very good at maths.

    戴拉蒙德:我不太擅长数学。

    Feifei:So I see.

    飞飞:所以我明白了。

    Let's have another… Science:This lazy boy is a disgrace to the school uniform!

    还有另一个来自科学:这个懒惰的男孩有辱学校的这身制服!

    Diarmuid:That teacher never liked me.

    戴拉蒙德:那个老师从来都不喜欢我。

    0/0
      上一篇:时差N小时:运动的另一个原因 The benefits of exercise 下一篇:时差N小时:书呆子 Lazy boy in the class(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)