时差N小时:好事儿 Good news(上)
教程:时差N小时  浏览:374  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Diarmuid:Hi Jean. You look very pleased withyourself today.

    戴拉蒙德:嗨,珍。你今天看起来很高兴。

    Jean:Hi Diarmuid.

    珍:嗨,戴拉蒙德。

    I am in a very good mood today.

    我今天心情很好。

    Diarmuid:Why's that then?

    戴拉蒙德:怎么了?

    Jean:Well, I've had some good news.

    珍:哦,我有些好消息。

    Diarmuid:Really, what's happened?

    戴拉蒙德:真的,发生什么了?

    Jean:I've been given a promotion and a pay rise.

    珍:我得到了晋升和加薪。

    Diarmuid:Result!

    戴拉蒙德:结果!

    Jean:Sorry?

    珍:对不起?

    Diarmuid:I said… result!

    戴拉蒙德:我说…结果!

    Jean:Result?

    珍:结果?

    Diarmuid:That's right, result. R.E.S.U.L.T.

    戴拉蒙德:没错,就是结果。R e s u l t。

    We can use it when we get some good news.

    当我们有些好消息的时候就可以用它。

    Jean:But why do we use this when we get good news?

    珍:可是当我们有好消息为什么用这个?

    A result could be good or bad.

    一个结果可能是或好或坏。

    Diarmuid:Very true Jean.

    戴拉蒙德:完全正确,珍。

    A result could be a good result or a bad result, that's why we need to use intonation when weuse this word in this way.

    一个结果可能或好或坏,这就是为什么我们以这种方式使用这个词的时候需要使用语调。

    Jean:So you need to say result with a particular intonation?

    珍:那照你所说要结果与特定的语调相关?

    Diarmuid:Yes, you need to say it in such a way that you sound excited and happy.

    戴拉蒙德:是的,你需要以这样一种方式来表达你听起来兴奋和快乐。

    Let's hear some examples:

    让我们听一些例子:

    0/0
      上一篇:时差N小时:工作的不安全感 Job insecurity 下一篇:时差N小时:东方的狗 The origin of dogs

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)