【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜 第57期:巴斯蒂炒
教程:【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜  浏览:590  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    We need now is something that'll compliment thesedishes and inject a bit of a twist, dude.

    我们现在需要一些不一样的

    Mate, I know exactly where to go - to Birmingham,where mum Ira is keeper of the family recipes for herbig fat Greek family.

    我知道我们该去哪里,去伯明翰找埃拉,她守护着希腊家常菜的食谱

    Greek? Like the moon goddess Artemis, who was behind the first birthday cake, dude. Clever,clever.

    希腊?就像月亮女神,不正是第一个生日蛋糕的起源吗?太妙了!

    Now it's all coming together, Kingy.

    现在一切都联系起来了

    No, I'm not the Avon lady.Do-do-do, I've got lipstick.

    我不是来推销化妆品的,但我带了口红

    Hello, fancy seeing you here.Dave.

    很高兴见到你们。我是大卫。

    Greek style, two kisses.

    希腊风格,两边都亲

    Geordie style, tongues.

    我们家是舌吻

    Please, come on in.It's cold out here.Thank you.

    进来吧,外面冷

    Ira's Greek Cypriot heritage, means a lot of cooking for family get togethers.

    埃拉有希腊和塞浦路斯血统,她有很多家庭食谱

    At the heart of which are husband Paul and kids Christie and Tim.

    她的丈夫保罗,两个孩子克里斯蒂和蒂姆

    So we're going to make bastichio now. Bastichia?

    我们现在要做蒸肉末通心粉

    Yeah. No, bastichio.

    不,读作巴斯蒂炒

    Bastichio. Yeah.

    巴斯蒂炒

    Bastichio!

    巴斯蒂炒

    0/0
      上一篇:【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜 第56期:生日派对 下一篇:【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜 第58期:蒸肉末通心粉

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)