【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜 第62期:周六汤
教程:【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜  浏览:527  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    This isn't just a road trip,it's a nostalgia trip.

    这不只是公路旅行,还是怀旧旅行

    Right, mate, we're off.

    是的,让我们起程吧

    We've got one more mum to visit and she's inLeicester.

    还有一位住在莱斯特的妈妈要去拜访

    Last, but not least, Connie.

    最后压轴的是科尼

    A professional chef running her own traditional Jamaican kitchen.

    她是一家牙买加传统餐厅的老板和主厨

    She's enthusiastic about passing on her culinary heritage to her daughter Charlotte and herextended family,who queue up at the door to be fed.

    她很积极的把她的祖传食谱传给下一代,女儿夏洛特和大家族里的其他人,他们早就在门口等着了

    Dude, I like the sound of her.I can't wait to taste her birthday specialities.Hot and spicy, theCaribbean way.

    我喜欢她的声音 我已经等不及要尝尝她的手艺了 加勒比风味的热辣美食

    First Connie is making a traditional Saturday soup.

    首先科尼要煮一道周六汤

    Er...why Saturday soup?

    为什么叫周六汤

    Well, because in Jamaica, mums don't cook on Fridays. It's their day off!

    因为在牙买加妈妈们在周五不做饭,她们在那天休息

    So, on Saturday, they make a good healthy broth to refill their families bellies and that's theJamaican comfort food that they all want on their big day.

    所以在周六她们会做一道健康的汤来填饱家人的肚子,这就是在牙买加重大节日时候人们想吃的食物

    What a good idea!

    真是个好主意

    Oh, this mum sounds fab.

    这个妈妈听起来很不错

    Do you think she can adopt us?

    你认为她能领养咱们吗

    Hello, Connie. Hello. How are you?

    嗨,科尼。你好

    OK. I'm Si. How are you doing?

    我是西蒙,你好吗

    Hiya, Connie. I'm Dave.

    嗨,我是大卫

    Please come to my kitchen.

    进厨房来吧

    We're following you! Yeah. Yes!

    我们就跟着你啦

    0/0
      上一篇:【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜 第61期:妈妈的派 下一篇:【BBC纪录片】老妈私房菜 第63期:绵羊肉咖喱

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)