英语听书《白鲸记》 第105期
教程:英语听书《白鲸记》  浏览:323  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Queequeg, said I, let's go; this fellow has brokenloose from somewhere; he's talking about somethingand somebody we don't know.

    魁魁格,走吧,这家伙一定是什么鬼地方逃出来的,颠三倒四地说些个鬼话!

    Stop! cried the stranger. Ye said true—ye hav'n'tseen Old Thunder yet, have ye?

    别走!船友,你说得不错,你还没见到老雷公吧?

    Who's Old Thunder? said I, again riveted with theinsane earnestness of his manner.

    什么老雷公? 我几乎要肯定他是个疯子了。

    Captain Ahab.

    亚哈船长。

    What! the captain of our ship, the Pequod?

    谁?亚哈船长!

    Aye, among some of us old sailor chaps, he goes by that name. Ye hav'n't seen him yet, haveye?

    没错了,在老水手里,人们都这么叫他。你还没见过他,是吧?

    No, we hav'n't. He's sick they say, but is getting better, and will be all right again before long.

    没有,听说他病了,可能快好了吧?

    All right again before long! laughed the stranger, with a solemnly derisive sort of laugh.

    快好了!哈哈哈! 陌生人放肆地大笑起来。

    Look ye; when Captain Ahab is all right, then this left arm of mine will be all right; not before.

    他要是好了,我的这条左胳膊也就能好了!

    What do you know about him?

    你了解他?

    What did they TELL you about him? Say that!

    关于他,他们没跟你说些什么?

    They didn't tell much of anything about him; only I've heard that he's a good whale-hunter,and a good captain to his crew.

    没说什么,只说他是个好人,好船夫,捕鲸好手。

    0/0
      上一篇:英语听书《白鲸记》第104期 下一篇:英语听书《白鲸记》第106期

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)