英语听书《白鲸记》第118期
教程:英语听书《白鲸记》  浏览:331  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    But I beat the thing down; and again marking thesleeper, jocularly hinted to Queequeg that perhapswe had best sit up with the body;

    我无奈地说。魁魁格在那老索匠的屁股上按了按,好像在试够不够软。

    telling him to establish himself accordingly.

    他疯疯癫癫地讲了一遍,走了。

    He put his hand upon the sleeper's rear, as thoughfeeling if it was soft enough; and then, without moreado, sat quietly down there.

    魁魁格坐到了那个人的脑袋边儿上,只是安静的坐着。

    Gracious! Queequeg, don't sit there, said I.

    算啦,咱们就守着这个老索匠坐一会儿吧!

    Oh! perry dood seat, said Queequeg, my country way; won't hurt him face.

    噢,这可是个好座位!我按我家乡的方法坐,不会压扁他的脑袋的!

    Face! said I, call that his face? very benevolent countenance then; but how hard he breathes,he's heaving himself;

    脸!我说着,这叫脸吗?很仁慈的表情,但他呼吸有多难,他在难为自己;

    get off, Queequeg, you are heavy, it's grinding the face of the poor.

    躲开,魁魁格,你太沉了,别这么折磨穷人。

    Get off, Queequeg! Look, he'll twitch you off soon.

    躲开,魁魁格,看,他会找你茬的。

    I wonder he don't wake.

    我想知道他是不会醒来的。

    Queequeg removed himself to just beyond the head of the sleeper, and lighted his tomahawkpipe.

    魁魁格挪了挪屁股,坐到了那个人的脑袋边儿上,点上了他的烟斗斧。

    I sat at the feet. We kept the pipe passing over the sleeper, from one to the other.

    我则坐在那人的脚边儿。于是,烟斗斧就跨过那个人的身子,递过来又递过去。

    0/0
      上一篇:英语听书《白鲸记》第117期 下一篇:英语听书《白鲸记》第119期

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)