新概念早读英语初中版 第58期:孤寂的秋千
教程:新概念早读英语初中版  浏览:1011  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    An Alone Swing

    孤寂的秋千

    Baby,it's raining here.

    宝贝,外面下着雨。

    I sit by the window, listening to the music andmissing you.

    我坐在窗边,倾听着悠悠的音乐,思念着远方的你。

    I hear the voice of rain.It seems as if someone iscrying.

    我听到了雨滴声,好像谁在哭泣。

    When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.

    雨什么时候会停呢?只有孤独的人才能体会它的惆怅。

    新概念早读英语初中版 第58期:孤寂的秋千
    You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.

    昨日,你把我带到了天堂的门槛。

    But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.

    今日,你却夺去了我的翅膀,让我独自站在地面。

    When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?

    当我注视你远去的背影时,你是否听到我衷心的祝福?

    Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.

    风中,你的笑容若隐若现。

    Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.

    闭上眼睛,我试着抓取你的回音。

    You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.

    每天我都梦见你,这让我心碎。

    You are the person whom I shouldn't love.

    你是我不该爱上的人。

    Although the fate played a joke on me.

    可是老天却和我开了那么大的玩笑。

    If there were a green possibility

    如果有可能

    which is able to twist the dark finale,

    扭转这悲惨的结局,

    I'd like to dye it red with all my blood

    我愿意用鲜血换取这样的可能,

    and change all my life for your transitory hug.

    用我的生命换取你短暂的拥抱。

    In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.

    秋天,绿叶枯黄了。

    Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds

    成千上万的蒲公英种子

    are all swaying to the light wind.

    在微风中舞动。

    The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.

    孤寂的秋千只能在公园里等。

    0/0
      上一篇:新概念早读英语初中版 第57期:生活的忠告 下一篇:新概念早读英语初中版 第59期:我心目中的英雄

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)