听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第94期:逃避责任
教程:闪电侠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:438  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

    没发生什么不寻常的事。

    The military was simply conducting an underwater weapons test.

    只是军队在进行水下武器测试。

    There is no need for panic or alarm.

    不需要慌张或警戒。

    Central city is safe. I guarantee you.

    中城很安全,我向你保证。

    He murdered Bette right in front of me.

    她在我眼前杀死了贝蒂。

    And there's nothing we can do to him.

    我们却对他无能为力。

    Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.

    有权势的人总有办法逃避责任。

    You gonna be okay? Yeah.

    你没事吧?没事。

    You can walk on water.

    你可以在水上跑。

    Puts you in pretty interesting company.

    让你变得更加吸引人了。

    If you came to do laundry, I already have a load in.

    如果你来洗衣服,我已经洗一波了。

    Uh, no. I, I came to talk.

    不是,我是来聊天的。

    I was working a case.

    我正在办个案子。

    Someone I really thought I could help befriend.

    有个我真心想帮助的人。

    But they died.

    但是他们死了。

    Barry, I'm really sorry.

    巴里,我感到很遗憾。

    I didn't know her that well. But it still hurts.

    我跟她并不熟,但是依然很受打击。

    And as bad as I feel right now.

    虽然现在我如此痛苦。

    I know how much worse it is to lose someone who's family.

    我知道失去亲人的痛苦更加糟糕。

     

    点击查看《闪电侠第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第93期:水上跑 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第95期:坚持

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)