听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第96期:一切皆有可能
教程:闪电侠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:905  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Hey. Hey, what are you guys doing here?

    嘿。嘿,你们在这做什么?

    We thought we should have a toast.

    我想我们该庆祝一下。

    Doesn't work on me, remember?

    酒精对我没用,记得吗?

    Barry allen, you of all people should know that nothing is impossible.

    巴里·艾伦,在所有人当中,你应该最清楚一切皆有可能。

    I distilled a highly fermented, potent suspension.

    我蒸馏高度发酵酒,强力的悬浮液。

    It's basically 500 proof.

    大致说来这酒有500度。

    I figured if anybody could use a drink tonight, it was you.

    我想今晚能喝这酒的人只有你。

    So here's to Bette. Bette.

    这杯敬贝蒂。敬贝蒂。

    Whoa, oh. That hit too quick.

    哇哦。喝得太快了。

    Are you buzzed?

    你有醉意吗?

    Yeah. Yeah, I'm buzzed for sure.

    是啊,是啊,我当然会有醉意。

    Whoa. Whoa, that is good stuff.

    这真是好东西啊。

    And it's gone.

    醉意全消了。

    Work in progress.

    再继续研究。

    For a guy who has experienced his fair share of mysteries, one mystery I still can't figure out is why some people come into our lives.

    对于一个经历了坦诚分享他的秘密的人来说,还有一个疑团我还没解开就是。为什么有人进入我们的生活中。

    Why some people go, and others become a part of you.

    有的人却离去,而其他人成为你生活中的一部分。

    Some friendships feel like they'll last forever.

    有些友情感觉会永远持续下去。

    Hey, sweetheart. Hey. There's dinner in the fridge. Okay, thanks.

    嘿,亲爱的。嘿。冰箱里有晚餐。好,谢谢。

    Iris, about your blog. I don't want to talk about it, okay?

    爱瑞丝,关于你的博客。我不想说这个,好吗?

    And others end far too soon.

    而有些却早早结束。

     

    点击查看《闪电侠第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第95期:坚持 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第97期:神奇事件之始

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)