听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第103期:天生挨打的料
教程:闪电侠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:389  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Don't talk about my dad!

    不许你这么说我父亲!

    Or what? Is he gonna murder me, too?

    不然呢?难道他也会杀了我?

    Looks like you were born to take a beating, Allen.

    看来你天生就是挨打的料啊,艾伦。

    Allen. Hey, Allen. Hey.

    艾伦。艾伦,你好。你好。

    You okay? Hey, yeah. Sorry, Eddie. Listen, I saw something last night. I just can't get my head around. Uh-huh?

    你没事吧?没事,不好意思,艾迪。我昨晚看见了些东西。它们在我脑海里挥之不去。嗯?

    I fired a dozen rounds at our car thief, and it was like they sparked off of him.

    我朝那个偷车贼开了好几枪,但是他脸上只冒出了几点火花。

    Ha, I mean, he must have been wearing some kind of body armor.

    说不定他一定是穿了某种护甲。

    On his face?

    难道脸上也有护甲吗?

    Barry. Hi, babe, I saw the news. Are you okay?

    巴里。亲爱的,我看到新闻了。你还好吗?

    Yeah, I'm fine, which you would know if you checked your messages.

    我没事,你要是看到留言就会知道了。

    I tried you three times. Sorry.

    我给你打了三次电话。抱歉。

    I had to work late.

    之前工作到很晚。

    Um, so I heard that the streak saved a kid. Any comment, detective?

    听说那道闪光救了一个孩子。有什么想说的吗,警探?

    All I know is our perp got away, but Barry here is gonna help me find him. Yeah. Fine.

    我只知道歹徒逃跑了,不过巴里会帮助我找到他。没错。好的。

    I have other sources.

    我有其他线人。

    I will see you tonight. Bye. Bye.

    今晚见。再见。再见。

    What is going on with you two?

    你们两个怎么了?

    What do you mean?

    什么意思?

    Nothing, it's fine. It's, it's fine. I don't know. Okay.

    没事,没什么,真没事。我不知道。好吧。

     

    点击查看《闪电侠第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第102期:失足少年 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第104期:空手道

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)