听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第114期:粒子加速器
教程:闪电侠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:536  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    And we both recently have seen things that have redefined what is possible.

    而咱们最近都看到了一些事重新定义了可能性的范围。

    Yes, we have, and we both know the direct cause of those things.

    是的,没错,而且我们也都知道这些事的直接原因。

    Your accelerator explosion.

    你的加速器爆炸事件。

    Evolutionary leaps follow the creation of new technologies.

    新技术的诞生引发进化大跃进。

    It's that simple. Like the roomba.

    就这么简单。像是清洁机器人。

    Yes, like the roomba.

    是的,像是清洁机器人。

    So humor me here.

    那听我一言。

    If we know that Metahumans were created by the particle accelerator

    如果说超能力者是被粒子加速器创造出来的,

    and testimony shows that a Metahuman may have been involved in the murder of Barry Allen's mother 14 years ago, it seems to me that ...

    并且证据表明,也许有超能力者涉嫌参与十四年前巴里·艾伦母亲的谋杀案,那么我觉得……

    way back then there must have been another particle accelerator.

    早在那个时候,就肯定有另一个粒子加速器了。

    Another particle accelerator?

    另一个粒子加速器?

    I can assure you that's extremely unlikely, detective, and if they were,

    我可以保证这不太可能,警探,而如果有,

    I don't recall any dark matter lightning storms before I moved to town.

    我也不记得在我来之前有什么暗物质雷雨。

    Do you? No, no, I don't.

    你呢?不,不记得有。

    When did you move to town, Dr. Wells?

    你什么时候搬来的,威尔斯博士?

    Something tells me that you already know the answer to that question, detective. This whole

    我感觉你已经知道这个问题的答案了,警探。说什么

    "Help me solve the murder of Nora Allen,"

    “帮我解决诺拉·艾伦谋杀案”,

    You were never looking for my help, were you?

    你不是真的想寻求我帮助,对吧?

    You opened your lab a month after Nora Allen's murder.

    你在诺拉·艾伦被谋杀一个月后开创的实验室。

    点击查看《闪电侠第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第113期:打架秘诀 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第115期:爱瑞丝失踪了

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)