听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第120期:很幸运能有你
教程:闪电侠Flash 第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:522  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    After the car accident... I could not go back to the work.

    车祸之后……我无法继续工作。

    Could not go back to our lab.

    无法回到我们的实验室。

    So you moved here.

    所以你搬到这里。

    Where no one knew me.

    在这没人认识我。

    Where no one could remind me of what I had lost,

    在这,没人能令我想起我失去的人,

    and... I... I found it difficult, starting over, rebuilding, and what took me 14 years.

    但是……我……这一切都太难了,从头来过,重建一切,我痛苦了14年。

    Tess could have done in 4, believe me, she... she... at the time of Nora Allen's murder,

    而泰丝只需四年就能重新开始,相信我,她……她……在诺拉·艾伦被谋杀的时候,

    the particle accelerator that I would eventually create was—but a notion, much less a reality,

    我最终创造的粒子加速器当时还只是个想法,还不太现实,

    and so whomever or whatever is responsible for her death,

    所以不管是什么人或物害死她的,

    it did not originate from me or from my work.

    都不是因为我,或者我的工作。

    I'm sorry I doubted you, but I hope I can still count on your help.

    我为怀疑过你而道歉,但我希望你以后还能帮忙。

    You don't give up, do you?

    你不会放弃的,是吗?

    Nope. Not till I get my man.

    不会,直到抓到元凶为止。

    I owe that to Barry and to Henry.

    这是我欠巴里和亨利的。

    Barry is lucky to have you on his side, Joe.

    巴里很幸运有你在身边,乔。

    点击查看《闪电侠第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第119期:江山易改本性难移 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 闪电侠S01 第121期:我的守护天使

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)