听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第117期:毒药
教程:疑犯追踪第一季(MP3+字幕)  浏览:395  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    I need those names, Mr. Reese.Here it comes.

    我要那些名字,里瑟先生。来了。

    They're all dead, Mr. Reese.Dead?

    他们都死了。死了?

    Every person on that list died of heart failure within a year of taking the drug.

    名单上所有人都死于心力衰竭,都在服药一年后出事。

    Lawson must've dropped them from the study and paid the locals to hide it.

    劳森肯定把他们从研究数据中抹掉了,然后砸钱给地方机构搞定。

    Their new wonder drug is a killer.

    他们新研发的仙药是毒药。

    It's 6 people out of 200. That's a 3% mortality rate.

    这是200中的6个。百分之三的死亡率。

    If a million people take that drug, 30,000 can die.

    如果是一百万人服用该药物,死的会是三万。

    Wait, was is that sound?

    那是什么声音?

    Air conditioning. Why?

    空调声。怎么?

    That's what I've been missing.

    我就是漏掉了这个。

    Listen. Don't talk, don't move. I need a clean recording. Perfect.

    听好。别说话,别动。我要清楚的录音。绝赞。

    I'll be in touch.

    保持联系。

    Guess we should call the cops, huh.

    看来我们该叫警察。

    Bad move, Lieutenant.

    你不厚道,警司。

    If I can't trust you, I'll have to destroy you.

    我既然信不过你,只好准备送你上路了。

    Something makes me think you won't get that chance.

    我倒是有直觉告诉我你肯定没戏。

    Besides, I held up my end.

    此外,我履行了我的承诺。

    You wanted the cops not to respond?

    你想要警察不作为?

    This is the cops not responding.

    这就是警方不作为。

     

    点击查看《疑犯追踪第一季》更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第116期:邮件和上网记录 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 疑犯追踪第1季 第118期:约翰

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)