上班族英语口语话题62:询盘
教程:上班族英语口语话题  浏览:526  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    62.询盘

    62.询盘

    Can I hear your comments on our products?

    我想听听您对我们产品的意见。

    A:Can I hear your comments on our products?

    A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。

    B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements. On the other hand,business depends on your prices.

    B:我们认为你们的样品质量符合标准而且适合我们的需要,但是另外, 业务能否成交要看你方的价格。

    ★ comment on

    ★ 评论

    What’s the quantity you're likely to take?

    您想要多少货?

    A:What’s the quantity you're likely to take?

    A:您想要多少货?

    B:8000 tons.

    B:8000 吨。

    How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

    什么时候要货?

    A:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

    A:什么时候要货?

    B:Early October.

    B:10月初。

    Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?

    有没有可能稍许凑一点?

    A:Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?

    A:有没有可能稍许凑一点?

    B:The goods are in great demand and the supply can't keep pace

    B:货物需求量大,而供应跟不上。

    ★ scrape up

    ★ 积攒

    What is the distinguishing feature of the refrigerator?

    你们冰箱的特色是什么?

    ★ distinguishing feature

    ★ 特色;特点

    How about the supply position?

    供应情况怎么样?

    A:How about the supply position?

    A:供应情况怎么样?

    B:For the time being we cannot supply Grade A,as the Grade A has been sold out.

    B:我们暂时没有一等品供应,因为一等品已卖完了。

    Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.

    请报皮手套的价格。

    A:Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.

    A:请报皮手套的价格。

    B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?

    B:能否请你谈谈你方所需的数量以便我方提出报价?

    We hope you would quote us your most favorable firm offer.

    希望报给我们最优惠的实盘。

    ★ quote (vt.)

    ★ 报(价);提供

    What about the terms of payment?

    以什么作为付款方式?

    A:What about the terms of payment?

    A:以什么作为付款方式?

    B:US dollars.

    B:美元。

    I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.

    我想询问新款自行车的行情。

    A:I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.

    A:我想询问新款自行车的行情。

    B:That's fine. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.

    B:太好了。我马上就给您寄过去。

    As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.

    只要我们想做进一步的査询,我就会打电话给您。

    A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.

    A:只要我们想做进一步的查询,我就会打电话给您。

    B:I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

    B:希望我们有机会合作,我静候您的佳音。

    Can you give me details of these fridges?

    你能把这些冰箱的详细资料给我吗?

    Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?

    你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?

    A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?

    A:你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?

    B:Yes,we do. It certainly depends on the size of the order.

    B:我们给折扣,当然要看订单数量的多少。

    What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?

    想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?

    A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?

    A:想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?

    B:To tell you the truth,we've sold far into the last quarter.

    B:跟你说实话,我们已经把今年最后一个季度的货物卖光了。

    What about delivery time?

    什么时间交货?

    A:What about delivery time?

    A:什么时间交货?

    B:We can deliver from stock.

    B:我们现在可以交货。

    Could you give us an indication of price?

    请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

    A:Could you give us an indication of price?

    A:请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

    B:This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?

    B:这是询价单,请您看一下。

    Would you like to accept a special order?

    Do you take a special order?

    你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

    A:Would you like to accept a special order?

    A:你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

    B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?

    B:请您把货号告诉我,好吗?

    For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.

    目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

    A:What about the supply position?

    A:供应情况怎样?

    B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.

    B:目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

    Would you accept orders according to our designs?

    能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?

    A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?

    A:能否接受根据我们设计样式的定货?

    B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.

    B:可以,如果定货数量大的话。

    What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?

    你大概想要多少数量?

    A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?

    A:你大概想要多少数量?

    B:100 tons for a start.

    B:先要 100 吨开个头吧。

    May I have your specific inquiry?

    可否告知您的详细询盘?

    A:May I have your specific inquiry?

    A:可否告知您的详细询盘?

    B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.

    B:我想先订1000码。

    I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

    我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

    A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

    A:我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

    B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.

    B:对本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。

    Were you able to quote all the items we need?

    你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

    A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?

    A:你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

    B:No,not all of them.

    B:不行,不能报所有的。

    Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?

    我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

    A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?

    A:我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

    B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.

    B:当然可以。这是些有关我们最新技术发情况的样本。

    ★ corresponding(adj.)

    ★ 有关的,相应的

    Can you quote a CIF price for me?

    你能报到岸价格给我吗?

    A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?

    A:你能报到岸价格给我吗?

    B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.

    B:当然可以,请稍候一下。

    ★ CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight

    ★ 到岸价格

    I’d like to have your lowest quotations.

    我想获得你们的最低报价。

    A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.

    A:我想获得你们的最低报价。

    B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?

    B:为了便于我们计算出报价,你能告诉我们你想要的数量吗?

    Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

    88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

    A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

    A:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

    B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.

    B:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。

    Does the price include any commission for us?

    这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

    A:Does the price include any commission for us?

    A:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

    B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.

    B:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。

    When will you get ready for new supply?

    什么时候你们会有新货供应?

    A:When will you get ready for new supply?

    A:什么时候你们会有新货供应?

    B:We expect it to be in early October.

    B:估计10月初可以有货。

    Here’s our inquiry list.

    这是我们的询价单。

    A:Here's our inquiry list.

    A:这是我们的询价单。

    B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.

    B:我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。

    Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?

    请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

    A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?

    A:请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

    B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.

    B:行,我们可以替你把价格算出来。

    Could you quote your most competitive price?

    你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

    A:Could you quote your most competitive price?

    A:你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

    B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.

    B:每台 50000 美元,大连到岸价。

    Would you give me an indication of the price?

    请您提出一个估计价格好吗?

    ★ indication(n.)

    ★ 指示,暗示

    0/0
      上一篇:上班族英语口语话题61:代理 下一篇:上班族英语口语话题63:还盘

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)