上班族英语口语话题63:还盘
教程:上班族英语口语话题  浏览:506  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    63.还盘

    63.还盘

    What about a good discount?

    给点儿折扣怎么样?

    A:What about a good discount?

    A:给点儿折扣怎么样?

    B:That’s 80%. How does that sound?

    B:80%,您看怎样?

    Couldn’t you make it 60%?

    难道不可以给60%吗?

    A:Couldn't you make it 60%?

    A:难道不可以给 60% 吗?

    B:80% 's the most I can do in the way of a quantity discount.

    B:数量折扣我们最多只能给80%。

    I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

    我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。

    A:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

    A:我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。

    B:I'm surprised to hear you say that. You know that the cost of production has gone up in recent years.

    B:听您这么说我很吃惊,您知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。

    We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.

    我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。

    A:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.

    A:我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。

    B:In order to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions on our price.

    B:为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步。

    The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

    我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。

    A:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

    A:我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。

    B:All right. As I have said,if your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 80 percent.

    B:好吧。正如我所说如果你们订货数量很大,我们准备减价80%。

    Can you give me a rough idea?

    能不能说一个大概的数字?

    A:Can you give me a rough idea?

    A:能不能说一个大概的数字?

    B:To conclude this deal,I'd say a reduction of at least 60% would help.

    B:为了促成交易,我认为大约给60%的折扣才行。

    How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

    您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?

    A:How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

    A:您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?

    B:Supply exceeds demand at present and this situation is likely to continue for a long time yet.

    B:目前情况供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。

    Why don’t you call your home office and see what they will say?

    我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。

    A:Why don't you call your home office and see what they will say?

    A:我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。

    B:All right! will.

    B:好吧,我打电话问问。

    Could you provide some samples free of charge?

    能否免费提供一些样品?

    A:Could you provide some samples free of charge?

    A:能否免费提供一些样品?

    B:I’m sorry we can’t. But we can make a discount on the samples.

    B:很抱歉,不能免费,但可以打个折扣。

    Since your offer is quite reasonable,I can accept it here and now.

    既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。

    A:Since your offer is quite reasonable, I can accept it here and now.

    A:既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。

    B:I’m glad we have closed the business.

    B:很高兴我们做成了这笔生意。

    ★ here and now

    ★ 立即

    We always quote our customers a fair price.

    我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。

    A:We always quote our customers a fair price.

    A:我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。

    B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

    B:你们的价格比去年高了 20%。

    Your price is beyond our reach.

    贵方价格我方承受不起。

    A:Your price is beyond our reach.

    A:贵方价格我方承受不起。

    B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.

    B:我们最多只能在价格上每吨降5美元。

    Can we each make some concession?

    我们双方都做些让步行吗?

    A:Can we each make some concession?

    A:我们双方都做些让步行吗?

    B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.

    B:如果你们的订货量很大,我们会重新考虑我们的价格。

    ★ concession(n.)

    ★ 让步

    Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?

    如果我们订货量加一倍,您能接受8%的利润吗?

    If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.

    如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。

    A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.

    A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。

    B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.

    B:指发票价格吗?我得和老板商量一下。

    What’s the quantity you have in mind?

    你们想买多少?

    A:What's the quantity you have in mind?

    A:你们想买多少?

    B:100 metric tons, ready shipment.

    B:100 公吨,即期装船。

    I’ll look into your request and let you know what we can do.

    我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。

    A:I'll look into your request and let you know what we can do.

    A:我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。

    B:A thousand and one thanks. An old friend is an old friend.

    B:太感谢你了。老朋友就是老朋友。

    You've got our catalogue and price-lists?

    你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?

    A:You’ve got our catalogue and price-lists?

    A:你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?

    B:Yes, you gave them to me yesterday and I studied carefully in the evening.

    B:是的,你们昨天就给我了,晚上我仔细地看了一遍。

    We hope you’ll give a special consideration.

    希望你们给予特殊考虑。

    A:We hope you'll give a special consideration.

    A:希望你们给予特殊考虑。

    B:OK. Let's meet half way.

    B:好吧。咱们各让一半。

    I hope that is a favorable one.

    我希望是个肯定的答复。

    A:I hope that is a favorable one.

    A:我希望是个肯定的答复。

    B:I hope so,too.

    B:我也希望如此。

    The price you offered is above previous prices.

    你方报价高于上次。

    A:The price you offered is above previous prices.

    A:你方报价高于上次。

    B:I’m sure you appreciate that the costs of production have gone up considerably recently.

    B:我想你肯定也注意到了,最近产品成本不断提高。

    We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.

    我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。

    A:We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.

    A:我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。

    B:We appreciate your making this concession for us.

    B:我们感谢你们所做的让步。

    I think the price is working against us.

    我认为这个价格对我们是行不通的。

    I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.

    我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。

    A:I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.

    A:我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。

    B:It is not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

    B:以这种价格我们不可能卖出任何产品。

    We want 6% off.

    我们希望打9.4折。

    A:We want 6% off.

    A:我们希望打9.4折。

    B:Let's meet each other half way.

    B:让我们折中一下。

    If we order this item in 5 days,may I get the same price as that of today?

    如果我们5天后订货,价格是否和今天的一样?

    We can't do more than 2% reduction

    我们最多只能降价2%。

    We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

    如果你们订量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

    Our price is without further discounts.

    我方的价格不再打折扣。

    What’s your counter offer?

    贵方的还盘是多少呢?

    A:What’s your counter offer?

    A:贵方的还盘是多少呢?

    B:Maybe 800 yuan per set is acceptable.

    B:也许每台800元人民币是可以接受的。

    0/0
      上一篇:上班族英语口语话题62:询盘 下一篇:上班族英语口语话题64:议价

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)