听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第194期:衣服像死刑时穿的
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:430  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I promise today is the last time 我保证他们以后再也不用

    that they'll have to shut the water off in the loft. 把阁楼上的水龙头关掉了

    I already told you, I don't really have a problem with it. 我告诉过你  我不介意的

    You sure you can't come over later and... 你确定你一会儿不能来

    check out the new tub? 看看新浴缸吗

    I hate that I can't see you tonight. 今晚不能见你真是太讨厌了

    But they're honoring my dad at this dinner, 但他们要在今天晚宴时表彰我爸爸

    so of course I have to be there. 所以我必须出席

    I understand. 我理解

    We will celebrate tomorrow. Toby. 我们明天再庆祝吧 托比

    You know that I could fix this, right? 你知道我可以缝好这个的

    Three years ago I made an exact replica 三年前我仿做了一与件玛丽皇后

    of Mary Queen of scots' execution dress 被执行死刑时穿着的裙子一模一样的服装

    for my Halloween costume, 来作为我的万圣节服装

    and I didn't have a pattern. 而且我当时连样品都没有

    Is there anything that you can't do? 还有什么事是你做不到的

    Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner 有  我不能不去那场

    that's keeping me from you on our anniversary. 阻止你我庆祝周年纪念日的愚蠢晚宴

    Uh...I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed. 我刚准备去别的房间穿衣服

    I thought I'd help you decide on what to wear to the dinner 我是来帮你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服

    that you're so obviously agog about. 你一定翘首以盼吧

    Are you sure that dad'll be upset if I don't go? 你确定如果我不去的话爸爸会不高兴吗

    Well, he has to sit through it, 他必须在那儿待到结束

    So he wants his family to sit through it, too. 所以他希望自己的家人也一起到场

    Misery loves company. 拉些垫底的

    I'll-- I'll find my way out. 我...我自己出去就好


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第193期:答应我不要做蠢事 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第195期:头脑晕晕的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)