听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第202期:躲着梦娜
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:323  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    How's school going? 学校里怎么样

    Is it still difficult to see Mona every day? 每天看到梦娜还受得了吗

    We only have two classes together. 我们只有两堂课一起上

    Two's a lot. 两堂课也很多了

    If it's distracting, I can talk to Mr. Tamborelli 若让你分心  我可以和坦博利老师谈谈

    and help you transfer-- 帮你转...

    Mom, she'd still be there. 妈妈  她还是会在那的

    I'm not gonna avoid going down every hallway. 我才不要总是在走廊里躲着她

    I understand. 我理解

    I-I'm just trying to protect-- 我只是想保护你

    Why do you think I need protection? 你为何觉得我需要保护

    I meant... to protect your education. 我的意思是  保护你的学业

    Is there something else I need to know about? 还有什么我需要知道的吗

    Is it happening again? 那事是不是又发生了

    Hanna? No, there's nothing. 汉娜  没有  什么事都没有

    I just don't need anyone else protecting me, okay? 我只是不想让别人保护我  好吗

    One caped crusader is enough. 一个披斗篷的正义斗士就够了

    Who's wearing the cape? Caleb? 谁披着斗篷  凯勒吗

    I have to take a shower. 我要去洗澡了

    Has Caleb been tangling with Mona? 凯勒与梦娜有纠葛吗

    "Tangling"? "纠葛"

    I don't even know what that means. 我都不知道那什么意思

    Has Mona said anything to you recently, 梦娜最近跟你说了什么

    or done something to make--?  No. 或者做了什么  没有

    He just doesn't trust her. 他只是不相信她罢了

    He thinks she should be watched. 他认为她需要被监视

    You know, I-I think I am gonna call Mr. Tamborelli. 我觉得还是打电话给坦博利老师吧

    Don't. I can deal with Mona and Caleb. 别打  我可以对付梦娜和凯勒

    Just... leave it alone. 您就  别管了


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第201期:梅丽莎在折磨我们 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第203期:私生子的存在

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)