I don't believe this. 难以置信
They must have taken out the spare 一定是之前我和梅丽莎出车祸时
when Melissia and I got into that accident. 他们已经把备胎换上了
Where's Caleb? 凯勒在哪
Uh, he's taking care of a friend. 他在照顾一个朋友
All right, well let's just figure out 好吧 想办法
what we have to do to get out of here, 离开这里吧
because I don't want to spend another minute in this town. 我不想在这镇子上多待一分钟了
Who is that? 是谁
Ezra? 以斯拉
I've been calling, but you didn't answer. 我一直在给你打电话 但你都不接
I was getting worried. 我很担心
Flat tire? 爆胎了吗
Yeah, and she doesn't have the spare. 是的 她还没有备胎
Well, it's late. Why don't I give you guys a ride home? 已经很晚了 我送你们回家吧
Sold. 好
Well, come on, Spencer. We'll just send someone 来吧 斯宾塞 我们明天再找人
for your car tomorrow, okay? 来拖车吧