Cece? Where are you going? 茜茜 你要去哪
Anywhere. Fast. 哪都行 只要快点离开就好
Is this about Wilden? 这跟威尔登有关对吗
Ya think? 还会有谁
Emily, I thought you could keep a secret. 艾米丽 我原以为你能保守秘密
Is there anyone in this town that you didn't tell? 这镇子里还有谁你没有告诉的
I saw a picture of you, Wilden, and Ali on a sailboat. 我看到你 威尔登还有艾莉在帆船上的照片
Yeah, she thought he was cute, 她觉得他很有爱
so she asked him if he'd take us for a ride. 所以就问他能不能带我们玩玩
Then why lie about it? I don't have time to talk about this! 那你干嘛要撒谎 我没时间解释
You're not the only one that's scared, okay? 不只你一个人害怕好吗
Please. If there's something I need to know... 求你了 有什么我应该知道的
I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant 我觉得威尔登把艾莉肚子搞大了
and killed her to keep it a secret. 然后就杀了她封口
So is it true? 是真的吗
I don't know what's true. 我也不知道
Wilden's sure going out of his way to deny it, 威尔登肯定极力否认
And if there's one thing Ali could do, 艾莉能够做的
it's tell a good lie. 就是编一个谎言
If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in? 如果你觉得是他杀了艾莉 为什么不报警呢
Oh, to who? One of his pals on the force? 报警 跟他的那些狐朋狗友说吗
I didn't know who I could trust. 我不知道该信任谁
Jason said he saw you at his house 杰森说那天在他家看到你了
the night Ali disappeared. 就是艾莉失踪的那晚