Is everything okay? 还好吗
Why didn't you tell me that they offered you the job? 你为什么没告诉我他们给你工作机会了
'Cause I don't think I'm going to take it. 因为我不想接受这份工作
And I didn't think you 而且我也不想让你
should share in the burden of that decision. 承受做出这种艰难决定的负担
You need a job, Ezra. 你需要一份工作 以斯拉
But you know what would happen to us 不过你知道我要是回到玫瑰镇高中
if I end up back at rosewood. 对你我意味着什么
Things are different now. People know about us. 情况不一样了 大家都知道我们的事
Hey, don't--don't cry. Don't cry. 别 别哭 别哭
We're okay. No, we're not. 我们很好 不 我们不好
Nothing about us feels right anymore. 我们之间再没有一件事情能让人感觉良好
I'm sorry. 对不起
It's not your fault. I want to fix this. 这不是你的错 我想去解决
I know. 我知道
I know, but you can't. 我知道 但是你解决不了
Okay, we've been chasing after what we used to have 自从你发现马尔科姆的事情之后
ever since you found out about Malcolm, but... 我们就一直在追寻曾经的好时光 可是
I just don't-- 我只是觉得
I don't think that we can ever get that back. 我只是觉得我们再也追不回那些时光了
Things aren't easy, but they can still be good. 事情是很棘手 但还是可以变好的
It shouldn't be this hard. 不应该棘手到这种程度