听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第12期:威尔登是怪咖
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:302  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Well, like you said, 正如你所说

    somebody's blowing a lot of smoke. 有人施了很多障眼法

    I'm guessing it's our buddy Nigel. 我猜是那位奈杰尔老兄

    Kitchen's clear. I got nothing. 厨房检查完毕  一无所获

    Yeah, mail's pretty tame. 信件内容都平淡无常

    It's just junk, bills. 就是些没用的账单

    I feel weird touching his stuff even with gloves on. 就算带上手套  翻他的东西还是很奇怪

    Come up with anything? - Not a lot, 有什么发现吗  -没什么

    just some family photos, lots and lots of black socks 就是些家庭照片  很多黑袜子

    and his, uh... film collection. 还有他  收藏的电影

    Wilden's a film buff?  威尔登是个影迷吗

    What, like classics? 还收藏经典电影吗

    Yeah, if you consider "Lord of the G-strings" a classic. 如果你觉得《伯爵的丁字裤》也算经典的话

    It's weird, though, there's no plants, no art, 不过还是很奇怪  没有植物  艺术品

    there's not a lot of, like, knick-knacks or personal stuff. 没什么小装饰或私人物品

    I think what I found was pretty personal.  Spencer's right. 我的发现还挺私人的  斯宾塞说得对

    It's like he came here to eat, sleep and change his socks. 就好像他只来这里吃饭睡觉换袜子一样

    I think he did a little more than just change his socks. 他除了换袜子肯定还做别的

    And they weren't even under his socks-- 电影都没放在他的袜子下面

    they were just stacked on his nightstand like, 就堆在他的床头柜里  类似

    "Hmm. What do I want to watch tonight-- "今晚我要看点什么呢

    Jimmy Kimmel or boobs?" 吉米·坎摩尔秀还是胸部"

    Aria, focus.  艾瑞亚  注意重点

    We already knew that Wilden was a creep, okay? 我们都知道威尔登是个怪咖

    And what are we missing? 我们漏掉了什么


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第11期:障眼法 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第13期:不能接近心爱的人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)