听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第15期:校园暴力事件
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:613  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Yes, of course. 是的  当然

    I understand. 我明白

    Mr. Hackett, may I have a word? 哈克特先生  我能说句话吗

    Can't it wait? I'm rather in the middle of something.  不能等会儿吗  我正忙着

    It's actually about this. 我要说的就跟这个有关

    Please. It will only take a moment. 拜托  不会耽误您太久

    Officer, may I call you back? 警官  我过会儿打给你

    Yes. I will take care. 好的  我会小心

    Thank you. 谢谢

    We're very close to a solution here. 我们已经快有结论了

    Unless you've got something compelling to add-- 除非你还有什么强有力的证据要补充

    Did anyone actually witness this happening? 有没有人确实目睹了事情的经过

    Can anyone besides Connor say for certain that Mike was at fault? 除了康纳还有其他人确定是迈克的错吗

    The school has a zero tolerance policy toward violence. 校方是绝对不能容忍暴力事件的

    Attacking another person or their property... Allegedly. 袭击他人或破坏他人物品  嫌疑而已

    I'm trying to see that 我只想确认

    he doesn't get charges pressed against him. 他不会被指控

    In exchange, there's gonna have to be some kind of punishment. 作为交换  他要接受惩罚

    The other family won't compromise. 否则另一方家长不会妥协

    I don't want the boy to suffer unduly. 我也不想这个男孩遭受太多

    It's a good thing his medical history hasn't come up. 很庆幸他的病史没有被挖出来

    I'd hate to see Mike labeled as mentally unstable  我不想看到迈克被打上精神病

    and a vandal. 和破坏者的标签

    Well, you don't think that's pertinent information to consider? 你不认为那应该作为相关信息考虑在内吗

    Maybe... if you hadn't asked his sister. 也许吧  如果你没跟他姐姐谈的话

    I can only imagine the can of worms that-- that would open up 我只能想象如果他们的家长知道真相

    if the parent found out. 这事将怎么收场


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第14期:伪造飞行计划 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第16期:茜茜和威尔登的关系

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程