Is this about Miranda? 这是因为米兰达吗
It's not like that. 不是那样
Like what? 哪样
Like what you're thinking. 你想的那样
What am I thinking? 我想的哪样
I mean, I-is this about 我的意思是 这事是因为
the girl I told you to look after? 那个我让你照顾的女孩吗
She needs me. 她需要我
But it's not like that sounds. 但不是听起来的那样
You say that, but what am I supposed to think? 你说是这么说 但让我怎么想呢
I-I can't tell you what to think. 我不能告诉你怎么想
I don't even know what I'm thinking. 我甚至不知道自己在想什么
All I know is that I have to go, 我只知道我必须要走
and you have to say. 但你必须留下
It's best for the both of us. 这对我们俩来说是最好的选择
Hanna. 汉娜
Please don't do this. 别这样
Do what? 哪样
What am I doing? 我做什么了
I-I'm standing in front of my own door in my own house. 我站在自己家门前
I'm sorry. I have to go. 对不起 我必须得走
Why am I supposed to make this so easy for you? 为什么我要这么轻易地让你走掉
This is not easy. 这不轻松
God, I gave her to you. 天呐 是我把她交给了你