I remember writing this. 我还记得写这个的时候
You and me... 你和我...
At the kissing rock. 在接吻石那里
I thought I was being smart, 但是我还自以为聪明
locking it all up in a journal. 把这件事藏在日记里
But they took everything, didn't they? 但他们把什么都拿走了 不是吗
Who, Ali? Who took everything? 谁 艾莉 谁把一切都拿走了
Who's after you? 是谁想害你
I don't know. 我不知道
I bet you're wondering which one's real... 我猜你在想哪个才是真的...
the girl in front of you or the one who wrote that. 眼前的女孩还是写日记的那个
So am I. 我也是
That's why I need you. 所以我才需要你
You always saw the best version of me... 你看到的总是最善良的那个我
the person I want to be. 我想成为的那个自己
I don't see that anymore. 我再也看不到了