《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第22期:真的爱你
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:311  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    When I saw you in the bar,

    当我在酒吧里见到你时

    I took advantage of an opportunity

    我就抓住了机会

    because I wanted to be a good reporter.

    因为我想当名优秀的记者

    I wanted to be the guy

    我想成为 为了故事

    that would do anything for the story,

    会倾尽一切的男人

    but I promise you though,

    但我发誓

    I didn't know I was going to fall in love with you.

    我当时不知道我会爱上你

    Don't.

    别说了

    I've lied about a lot of things.

    我撒了很多谎

    Ezra, don't!

    以斯拉 别说了

    I've lied about a lot of things.

    我撒了很多谎

    But I have never lied to you, not once

    但我爱你这件事 自始至终

    about how I feel about you.

    我都没骗过你

    When we started getting serious,

    从我们开始认真交往的时候

    I stopped writing the book.

    我就没有再写下去了

    I started my research back up again when we broke up

    分手后我才又开始调查

    and that's how I knew that Alison was still alive.

    所以我才知道艾莉森还活着

    When I think about how I defended you

    一想到面对我的家人和朋友

    to my family and my friends.

    我一直在竭力维护你

    And the whole time you were...

    而你却一直在...

    you were using me.

    一直在利用我

    I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot.

    我真的很抱歉 我是个笨蛋

    I'm such an idiot. I'm a jerk.

    我是天底下最蠢的蠢货 我就是个混蛋

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第21期:只是个调查对象 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第23期:与男朋友闹僵

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)