《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第7期:正义的小伙伴
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:309  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I'm safe for the moment,

    我暂时没事

    thanks to you.

    多亏了你

    But you can't tell anyone you helped me.

    但你不能告诉任何人你帮了我

    Promise me you won't.

    答应我你不会说出去

    Okay, I still don't know who I can trust.

    好的 我仍不知道能相信谁

    I know this isn't what she expected to hear

    我知道这不是她想听到的

    but Mr. Hobbs is complicit in the crime.

    但霍布斯先生也是共犯

    So he gave Wilden a little money

    他给威尔登了一小笔钱

    for throwing business his way.

    是想更方便办事而已

    He didn't hurt anyone.

    他没伤害任何人

    It's not a small thing, Hanna.

    这可不是件小事 汉娜

    Look, he did it a few times and then tried to stop,

    他之前做过几次 然后试图罢手

    but Wilden wouldn't let him.

    但威尔登不同意

    That's his version of the story.

    那是他的一面之词

    When a cop wants to make your life miserable,

    要是有警察想让你的生活苦不堪言

    there's not much you can do.

    你无能为力

    Just ask my mom.

    问我妈妈就知道了

    Yeah, I shouldn't be talking to you about this case.

    是啊 我不该和你谈论这件案子的

    But you're testifying today.

    但你今天要作证

    Right.

    是的

    Because I'm the one that connected the money

    因为是我把威尔登银行保险箱里的钱

    in Wilden's safe deposit box to Travis's dad.

    和特拉维斯父亲联系起来的

    I need to get to court.

    我要去法庭了

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第6期:变成陌生人 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第8期:各自的秘密

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)