《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第17期:被爱伤透的艾瑞亚
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:328  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Aria?

    艾瑞亚

    Where are you going?

    你去哪儿

    Ezra's moving forward with the book.

    以斯拉的书有新进展了

    What?

    什么

    He's meeting with his agent in New York right now

    他正在和他纽约的代理人会面

    discussing a release date.

    讨论出版日期

    Release date? Can you just stop?

    出版日期 你能不能停一下

    I cannot believe that I actually believed

    我居然还一厢情愿地觉得

    he was going to destroy the book to save our relationship.

    他会为了挽救我们的关系而把书毁了

    Now I know that everything he says

    现在我知道他现在和以前

    or has ever said is a lie.

    所说的都是谎言

    It's a big fat lie.

    天大的谎言

    Why are you going to Principal Hackett's house?

    可你为什么来哈克特校长家

    'Cause I'm telling him everything about me and Ezra.

    我要告诉他我和以斯拉之间的一切

    What do you mean, you're telling him everything?

    告诉他一切是什么意思

    I'm not going to be the only one

    我不要成为唯一一个

    that suffers from this, Hanna.

    因这段关系而痛苦的人 汉娜

    Aria, if you tell Principal Hackett

    艾瑞亚 如果你告诉哈克特校长

    about your relationship,

    你们的关系

    Ezra is not just gonna suffer, he's going to go to jail.

    以斯拉不只会痛苦 他会坐牢的

    Are you taking his side?

    你要站在他那边吗

    No, of course not.

    当然不是

    Look, I'm not saying you shouldn't do this.

    我不是说你不该这么做

    I just-- I want you to be clear about

    我只想让你清楚

    what will happen if you do.

    这么做的后果

    Oh, I'm clear.

    我一清二楚

    Aria, look, if this gets out, it's gonna hurt you, too.

    艾瑞亚 如果这件事曝光你也会受伤的

    It'll be in the papers all over town.

    这件事会上报纸传得满天飞

    Yeah. Do you think I really give a crap about that?

    你真的觉得我还会在乎这个

    Look, this is gonna affect your family too.

    听着 这也会影响你的家人

    Are you sure you want to do this?

    你真的要这么做吗

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第16期:被父亲监视 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第18期:只想一个人呆

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)