《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第10期:不会离开
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:306  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    It's just your mind and body getting reacquainted.

    这只是你的思维和身体在重新整合适应

    Take drugs away and things come up.

    戒毒后 很多事情就会浮现出来

    What kind of things?

    什么样的事

    Things you've forgotten.

    你早已忘却的事

    Things you've suppressed.

    压抑在你心中的事

    Things you need to deal with.

    你需要解决的事

    When I was first in recovery,

    当我第一次恢复的时候

    a healthy diet and exercise really worked for me.

    健康的饮食和适量运动 帮了我不少

    I mean, it took the edge off.

    这些会让你缓和下来

    It's worth a try.

    很值得一试

    Ever do yoga?

    你做过瑜伽吗

    No, not usually.

    不常做

    I don't really excel at athletics

    我不太擅长运动

    unless there's somebody to beat.

    除非要和人打架

    I'd like to avoid competition.

    我也想避开竞争

    I think that drive may have triggered your abuse

    我觉得那可能是导致你上瘾

    in the first place.

    的最初原因

    But kicking your ass at tennis

    但在网球上打败你

    might be very therapeutic.

    可能是不错的治疗方法

    Yeah, I get the feeling

    我也觉得

    you'd like to kick my ass, period.

    你会把我打得落花流水

    But I'm in the barn

    但在你父母和医生改变主意前

    until your parents and doctor say otherwise.

    我不会离开这里

    So get motivated.

    所以打起精神来

    We've got a lot to cover today.

    我们今天有很多事要做

    I'm just gonna take a quick shower.

    我去冲个凉

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第9期:身体需要营养 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第11期:唱红脸白脸

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)