《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第20期:永远别回来
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:371  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I didn't come here to hash things out.

    我不是来着讨论解决问题的

    I came here to tell you that you need to leave.

    我来这是要告诉你 你得离开

    Yeah, I understand you need your space.

    好 我知道你需要自己的空间

    No, I don't think that you understand.

    不 我认为你不明白

    I do.

    我明白

    I spoke with Hackett yesterday

    昨天我和哈克特谈过了

    and I'm taking a leave of absence.

    我要开始休假了

    No, Ezra.

    不 以斯拉

    You need to leave town. For good.

    你得离开小镇 永远别再回来

    Aria, we can work through this.

    艾瑞亚 我们可以解决这件事的

    I don't want to work through this.

    我不想解决这件事

    I don't want to run into you at the grocery

    我不想在杂货店撞到你

    or every time I grab coffee with my friends

    或是每次我和朋友买咖啡的时候

    I don't want to see you.

    我不想见到你

    I don't want to hear from you. Ever.

    我不想再听到你的声音了 永远

    So you dated Mike to get closer to Aria,

    你和迈克约会是为了接近艾瑞亚

    so you could spy on her.

    这样你就能监视她

    Mike's a really sweet guy.

    迈克真的是个可爱的人

    I fell for him.

    我喜欢上了他

    When you guys started to catch on,

    在你们开始明白的时候

    I tried to tell Fitz I wanted out.

    我和费兹说过我想退出

    He said that wasn't an option.

    他说我没得选

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第19期:事先不知情 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第21期:伊兹拉放弃出版

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)