《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第21期:伊兹拉放弃出版
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:324  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I didn't want to drag Mike into my mess, so I let him go.

    我不想把迈克也卷进来 所以我放手了

    You went through all that and got nothing?

    你经历了这一切 却空手而回吗

    Not nothing.

    不是空手而回

    It's murky, but it's big.

    浑浊不清的 但是很大

    Remember, after the lodge burned down,

    记得在小屋烧毁之后

    I told you all that someone stole the game from me

    我和你们说过 我还被关在拉德里的时候

    when I was in Radley?

    有人抢了我的游戏主权

    We all thought it was CeCe.

    我们都以为是茜茜

    I never found out.

    我从未查出真相

    But whoever it is, Ezra thinks he knows.

    但不管是谁 以斯拉认为他知道

    This is a copy of my manuscript.

    这是我手稿的副本

    Thanks, but I think I'll wait till it's in the clearance bin.

    谢谢 我想我还是等到它大甩卖时再看吧

    I really think you should read it.

    我真的觉得你该看看

    I found some stuff out that can really help you.

    我找到一些真正能帮到你的东西

    And for what it's worth,

    不论如何

    I was in New York returning my publisher's advance.

    我去了纽约 回绝了我的出版商

    I thought if I pulled the plug--

    我想如果我不再出版

    It's too late, Ezra.

    太晚了 以斯拉

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第20期:永远别回来 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第22期:手机电灯泡

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)