美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季1集第11期:闲言碎语
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:429  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Some of you may know each other,

      你们当中可能有人互相认识

      some of you may not.

      也有可能不认识

      But I picked you

      我之所以选择你们

      because we all have one thing

      是因为我们都有一个

      in common,

      共通点

      and that's Alison DiLaurentis.

      就是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯

      When Alison was here, I wasn't Mona.

      艾莉森在的时候 我不叫梦娜

      I was Loser Mona.

      我叫笨蛋梦娜

      Who were you, Lucas?

      她是怎么叫你的 卢卡斯

      Hermie.

      娘娘腔

      How about you, Paige?

      那你呢 佩奇

      I can say it if you don't want to.

      如果你不想说 我可以帮你说

      She called you Pigskin.

      她叫你猪皮女

      I was Pus Face.

      她叫我脓包

      I was Newt.

      她叫我水蜥

      Lez.

      叫我女基

      Whore.

      叫我婊子

      But you weren't those people.

      但你们不是这样的

      That's just what she called you.

      只是她这么乱叫而已

      Not who you are.

      你们并不是这样的人

      Sticks and stones, Mona.

      这只是闲言碎语 梦娜

      I'm not afraid of her anymore.

      我再也不怕她了

      Well, maybe you should be.

      也许你还是该怕她

      She's not even back yet, and she found a way

      她都还没回来 就已经破坏了

      to break up you and Emily.

      你和艾米丽之间的感情

      There's no way

      艾莉是不可能

      Ali's gonna let you guys be a couple.

      让你俩成为一对的

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季1集第10期:有爱的时候 下一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季1集第12期:闲言碎语

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)