学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/5集/6:共犯
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:313  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Do you want a latte?

    你想喝拿铁吗

    I don't care, just order. Hurry.

    我随便 快点吧 快点

    I thought you weren't in a rush to go to the police.

    我还以为你不急着去警察局呢

    Mona?

    梦娜

    Lesli? Oh, my God.

    莱斯利 我的天

    What are you doing in Rosewood?

    你在玫瑰镇做什么

    - I was summoned by the police. - What? Why?

    -我是被警察传唤来的 -什么 为什么

    What do you mean, why? You made me an accomplice to a crime.

    你说为什么 你让我成了共犯

    - But you didn't do anything. - Yes, I did.

    -但你什么也没做 -不 我做了

    I made the mistake of complimenting a stranger

    我错就错在当年因为称赞

    on her Dolce & Gabbana stretch pants.

    你的杜嘉班纳裤子很好看而认识了你

    'And now, everything that I have worked for'

    现在 我努力获得的所有东西

    my fellowship, my teaching position, my reputation

    我的研究员职位 教职 名誉

    they're all in jeopardy

    都岌岌可危

    'because I actually saw you as the victim.'

    因为我真的以为你是受害者

    You, you conniving little bitch!

    都是你 你这个死贱人

    Whoa, easy. This is her first day home.

    火气别这么大 她今天刚回来

    Sorry, I forgot the champagne.

    对不起 我忘记开香槟来庆祝了

    Get a grip, Lesli.

    说话放干净点 莱斯利

    Mona never made up that plan to hurt you.

    梦娜从来没想过用那个计划来害你

    Really?

    是吗

    You think I actually wanted perjury on my resume?

    你觉得我是存心作伪证来抹黑自己的档案吗

    I don't know what that means

    我不知道那是什么意思

    but I really don't like your tone.

    但我真的不喜欢你这态度

    Who gives a crap what you like, you bag of hair.

    我管你喜欢什么 你个贱人

    Guys, stop.

    你们别吵了

    Lesli, I'm sorry about all this, I swear.

    莱斯利 我很抱歉 我发誓

    - I'll call you later-- - Don't.

    -我待会儿打给你 -别

    If you ever try to reach out to me

    你要是再试图联系我

    or you mention my name to anyone ever again

    或者向别人提起我

    and you will live to regret it.

    你就等着把肠子悔青吧

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/5集/5:桂肉土司 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/5集/6:跟踪

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)