学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/7/2:对前程有帮助
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:265  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Thirty thousand dollars?

    3万美元

    It's your tuition, Hanna.

    你的学费 汉娜

    I promised you I would figure out how to pay for college.

    我说过会想办法供你上大学的

    Didn't I? - Mom, eh, how did you..

    对吧 -妈妈 你怎么...

    While you were gone I, um, I applied to every scholarship

    你不在的时候 我 我申请了所有

    I could find and-and, um..

    我能找到的奖学金

    You know, it helped planning for your future

    你知道 为你的将来做打算

    and believing you still had one.

    相信你有前程 这样很有帮助

    I can't believe it. I mean, one of the applications

    我无法相信 我是说

    actually paid off, literally.

    真的有一个申请成功了

    Wait. "The Carissimi Group."

    等一下 "卡里西米集团"

    Why does that sound familiar?

    怎么那么耳熟

    They probably sponsored a hospital wing or something.

    他们好像还捐助过医院什么的

    Jason recommended it. He said his mom donated all the time.

    杰森推荐的 他说他妈妈以前一直捐款

    Well, you at least owe me a hug.

    你至少得给我一个拥抱

    Seriously getting worried over here, Ali.

    我真的开始担心了 艾莉

    And we need to talk. Can you just call me back?

    我们得谈谈 你能我回我电话吗

    Emily?

    艾米丽

    It's Claire, Sara's friend. We met.

    我是克莱尔 莎拉的朋友 我们见过

    Yeah. Yeah, I remember.

    对 对 我记得

    That girl, Sabrina told me

    那女孩 塞布丽娜告诉我

    that you weren't working here anymore.

    你不在这工作了

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/7集/1:宠物狗的芯片 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/7集/3:不记得怎么读书

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)