学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/7集/11:孤独的洞
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:289  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    What are you doing here?

    你在这干什么

    I convinced your mom to let me in.

    我说服你妈妈让我进来的

    I-I-I brought you something.

    我 我给你带了点东西

    From Aria, actually.

    其实是艾瑞亚的

    I don't wanna see you. You should leave.

    我不想见你 你该走了

    Why?

    为什么

    I-I thought you were dead, Mona.

    我之前以为你死了 梦娜

    I covered for you. I did everything that you asked.

    我帮你打掩护 你要我做什么我都做了

    I know. That's the point, Mike.

    我知道 迈克 正因为这样

    I know what I put you through.

    所以我知道我让你陷入了什么境地

    You begged me not to go through with it.

    你求我别牵连进去

    You stood in this room and fought with me for days

    你在这房间和我吵了几天

    and I still did it.

    可我照做不误

    You thought you had to.

    你觉得有这个必要

    And I was wrong.

    但我错了

    Everything we went through, it was all for nothing.

    我们做的一切都徒劳无功

    Hell is a very lonely hole in A's dollhouse

    地狱是A的玩偶之家中一个很孤独的洞

    and maybe I deserved to be there.

    也许我活该待在那儿

    What you did was incredibly stupid.

    你的所作所为是很蠢

    And yeah, I'm pissed as hell at you.

    没错 我也非常生你的气

    But that doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.

    但都不重要 -很重要

    It matters. - Not to me.

    很重要 -我不觉得

     

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/7集/10:能约会 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/7集/12:被追踪

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)