学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/9集/8:谋划别人
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:218  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Sorry I'm late. My physical therapist is a talker.

    对不起 我来晚了 我的理疗师很健谈

    Can I get you a coffee or...

    我请你喝杯咖啡吧 或者...

    No, I'm good.

    不用了

    What's this about?

    找我有什么事

    - Well, how is your arm? - Still attached.

    -你的胳膊怎么样了 -还在恢复中

    Are you still in a lot of pain?

    还是很疼吗

    Spencer, you didn't call me here for a medical update.

    斯宾塞 你约我来不是来关心我胳膊的吧

    And you don't have to apologize again.

    你也没必要再跟我道歉

    It's not about me.

    不是我的事

    It's about Alison.

    是艾莉森

    Look, I understand why you're angry.

    我明白你为什么会生气

    Okay, stealing that keycard was stupid and it was impulsive,

    偷出入证的行为很蠢也很冲动

    and it put you in a really terrible position.

    而且也会牵连到你 让你为难

    But she just didn't think it through.

    她做之前没有想到这些

    You sure about that?

    你确定吗

    Because ever since I got to Rosewood, all I've heard about Alison

    自从我来了玫瑰镇 我所听闻的

    is how she's a master planner and manipulator.

    都是艾莉森如何精于谋划和操纵别人

    Yeah, but you didn't believe that.

    但你不相信这些啊

    - You gave her a chance. - I gave her more than that.

    -你给了她一次机会 -不止一次

    And look where we are.

    看看现在我们落到什么地步了

    Look... Lorenzo, um..

    洛伦佐...

    I know how you feel.

    我明白你的感受

    I mean, I have been used and abused by that girl

    我也被那姑娘利用过 伤害过

    more times than I could possibly count.

    而且我都数不清有多少次了

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/9集/7:美裙子 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/9集/9:毕业舞会

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)